• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First of a series, Kanto as a tube map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    First of a series, Kanto as a tube map

Kanto Tube - all the routes taken to complete Pokemon Red/Blue versions, including performing the glitch to catch a wild Mew and the infamous Missingno. Glitch.

Voting is free, and if enough people vote the design will be printed and the artist can focus on more Pokemon art instead of stressing about money!

All comments and criticisms are welcome, and if you really want to be amazing you can share this on facebook or reblog on tumblr.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sorry friend, I like your idea here and I think it's a neat reimagining of the Kanto map, however PC is not a platform for selling goods and services nor the right place to plug your YouTube/Facebook/tumblr/etc. The focus of A&D is to showcase your art, not profit from it. And because you only posted one piece of art (we require at minimum three pieces) that isn't even your own (I assume, unless you're just referring to yourself in the second person); this thread is against A&D's section rules as well, meaning I have to remove the links and close it.

If you want to showcase tshirt designs, that's totally fine! But it has to be presented as an artistic piece for the purpose of getting critiques and criticisms from a knowing audience, not a purchasable product. I highly recommend going back and reading PC's global rules, as well as A&D's rules, if you want to avoid this kind of stuff in the future. And if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or anyone with an orange or red username about it! We're always happy to help if you need a hand. :)

Good luck!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back