• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Pokemon Game?

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
    The first game I ever owned was Pokémon Blue... Good times. (:
    Then I got these games, not too sure on the actual order I got them in.

- Pokémon Yellow.
    - Pokémon Stadium
    - Pokémon Gold and Silver.
    - Pokémon Crystal.
    - Pokémon Stadium 2.
    - Pokémon Fire Red.
    - Pokémon Sapphire.
    - Pokémon Pearl.
    - Pokémon Platinum (From the states)

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    mine was silver, then sapphire, then fire red, ruby, leafgreen, emerald, gold, diamond, pearl and platinum. Soon: HG/SS! I think the first spin off game i played was pokemon stadium for nintendo

Years
    My first game was my older brother's hand-me-down Pokemon Yellow. I played that thing until it died, my Pikachu was awesome.

From there I played Blue, Silver, then Saphire, which put off of Pokemon for awhile, and finally Platinum.

JohtoFanboy

Johto's Champion
    Years
    Pokemon Gold was my first ever video game. I got it on my 5th Birthday. I beat it by only trainin' my Typhlosion and my Ho-oh. Ironicly, I didn't know very much English when I was 5, so I just walked around until I found out what to do.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Well my brother orignally had Pokémon Yellow, but my first1st Gen. game was Red.

Then my first own game was Crystal.

Then, Sapphire and Diamond.
    and Soul Silver soon too <3

Back