• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Rom Hack you played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay C

Pokemon Shadows-The Resistance
Years
  • My first hack was Pokemon Quartz. It went pretty well. Then I moved onto Pokemon Ruby Destiny - Reign of Legends.

I joined PC for the hacks/hacking too.

Reb

Bad Mood :X
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    Hmm,the st rom hack i played was pokemon jade and diamond version.
    do u know that?The electric monsters?then followed by chaos black,perla,darckry
    (gb/gba cartridge)

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Too be hones,t I havent played any of the hacks. I feel that if I do mine will look crummy and so i would stop doing them :/

Fail-Z

Yeah, I'm a profile buzzard.XD
    Years
  • Chaos black... i guess that team just faded away? I had never played a hack before and I assumed all hacks were complete... and when I got to the part where they block you off because of the end of the beta, I was life "AHHH! WTF DO I DO!?"

Genesis_1234

We're all crazy...To a degree.
    Years
  • The first... chaos black. One, two, skip a few... Then brown. Then shinygold v4 (that game was quite delightful...) But anyway... chaos black was the first...

Noel

Ghost Pokemon Trainer.
    Years
  • For me was Ash's adventure.. I found a website with a bunch of rom hacks that you don't need to patch. So I just picked that one. It's cool.

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
    Years
  • Shiny Gold. I think I got spoiled by playing a almost finished hack my first time

ExitWound

Boggle
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I think the first rom hack I've played was Pokémon Quartz. Good hack... good hack...

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    BOKEMOB

I played bokmobs first it is very wteird bxdsut xfusnxnyw

Years
  • The first hack rom I have played is Pokemon Naranja.
    I love this hack because it's in the Orange Island and no one have done this before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back