• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First shiny u ever saw?

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Mine was a shiny wobbuffet (Before i got Firered) I was watching my cousin and a shiny one appeared i thought that was its natural color..

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    Other than gyrados, it was a black manectric

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • The first shiny I have ever seen is an Gray Ekans.
    About those time, I wasn't that shiny existed, so I was troubled.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • While soft-resetting Ruby to try and get a shiny mudkip, I encountered a gold poochyena. Needless to say I was pissed that I had no pokeballs that early in the game. >_<

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
    Years
  • Actually I saw a shiny wooper (aside from the obvious one) on pokemon silver first. I never saw one on Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. The next shiny was on Pokemon Diamond--it was a Roselia.

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
    Years
  • The first shiny I saw was in FireRed's safari zone. It was a Doduo, but it got away before I could catch it. :(

Goron

Mountain Dweller
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    Mine was poochyena. When i saw it i nearly had a heart attack. Luckily i had a couple of great balls and captured it. Sadly that file is long gone. Oh why Poochyena did you leave me so.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2017
    Spearow. But that was when I didn't have any Pokeballs. Before that I did have a Shiny Tentacruel in Silver version.

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
  • After playing FireRed for about two years, I saw a red Rhyhorn. I don't want to talk about the rest... <_<

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
  • Other than the *obvious* red Gyarados, I've caught a purple drowzee on pokemon gold. Seen that one a bazillion times...
    Other ones I've seen on pokemon gold and crystal are blue gastly (I've also caught that one a bunch of times too), green zubat (didn't have any pokeballs!!!), and yellow caterpie. There's probably a couple more that I am forgetting...
    On pokemon ruby (or was it emerald?), I caught a yellow poochyena twice.
    Fire red I got a shiny (I think it was yellowish) spearow and a yellow caterpie.
    On platinum and pearl I've caught a pink purugly and a light-colored bidoof.

Years
  • Already posted this like a million times, but: Orange Graveler on Pearl.

Others i had:
    - Golden Bidoof (couldn't save on that file because i didn't delete the old game, i just wanted to see how far i get without saving, Pearl)
    - Green Onix (Crystal)
    - Gray Rattata (Silver (?))

None of them exists anymore...

Back