• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Snow! *parties* XD

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    I did =P about 1 inch I was so happy! ^_^ everyone at school wasn't though XD. Your getting snow wednesday? That means I have a chance.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ahhh! snow! *hides*
    i freakin' hate snow... i live near san francisco, so i don't have to worry about it. no snow for us.. (what a relief)
    i'm alergic to cold temperatures (no joke, i get hives)

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Man, you'd think living up here in Minnesota, we'd be swarming in snow..not the case! grr!

Even Texas got snow...8 inches! WTF!?

BOO!

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    LMAO I miss read it which is common. You just crushed my hopes though XD I need snow to live.
    Texas got 8 inches? Are you kidding me? We rarely get that much

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    nope..Kentucky prolly wont have ne snow till late November......it sucks if u ask me..

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    There was a slight case of snow here in Canada a few days ago, luckily it melted quickly and it just formed a layer of frost. Before I coudn't wait until it began to snow, when I was in public school, now I can't wait for it to go away.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    You guys are lucky. >.< It doesn't snow where I live now. Man, I loved the snow when I was younger. Those memories. Ironic, that I made a winter themed hack of Pok?mon. XD

LilLatias

Name Switched to Kecleon_
    Years
    I can't stand snow! I used to love it when I was little, but now it's just plain annoying. Nebraska usually gets a lot of snow, so school gets canceled and we have to make up the days lost during summer break! And I heard we're supposed to get a lot of snow this year! -_-

Luckily, it hasn't started here.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Eww snow >_< Unfortunately we did get snow here in CT yesterday... I had to walk home in it and it was really cold out. Luckily we didn't get too much and it stopped pretty quickly. But it does look ugly since we didn't get enough to cover the grass entirely. And our first snowfall wasn't yesterday... it snowed on Monday too, while I was at work. And I work outside...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Gardevoir352 said:
    I wish I lived in your part of CT in this part we don't get much =.=;;
    Wait a second... does that mean you live in CT too? O_o Anyways, I really wish it didn't snow this early in November. Even if it wasn't a whole lot of snow... it still accumulated. x_x I hope it all melts really soon. If it was December I wouldn't mind it so much... but it's only mid-November!

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    Yeah, well I suppose because I think it is a sign of a lot of snow <--- just my though > and if we have a lot of snow storms then more school days in summer =.=;;;. It should melt fast maybe not but for here a lot is gone. Yeah if it started around December 3rd <--- just a random day > I could understand that because we are suppose to have very cold weather this year I heard.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    We haven't gotten any snow in Jersey yet, that I know of. There's been frost, though. You know what...frost is retarded. If it's cold, but no snow, or anything that's fun to see and gets you out of school, it's stupid.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    Over here in East Lyme we got some snow yesterday real early, but it melted some at 4:30 AM, and during the day it started to melt, but we still have some...

Absolkid

The best Absol Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    It's not fair! The last time I had snow good enough to throw snowballs was when I was 4!

Back