• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Sprite

Cyndaquil

'lo.
Years
  • Here is my first Sprite ever, an edit from a sprite in G/S! I made it today!
    I also made a Trainer Card! (I have attach them or have them in my sign!)

But how do you all made your sprites? I use MS Paint to edit an Nintendo sprite. Can I do it with any other programs? (Free programs) If so, how?
    And whats about my sprites
    And where can I find sprites from R/S?

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
  • Deoxys55: Thanks! :)
    Dragon Collecter 008: I found the picture on google picture search, and a friend make the text!

New sprite! :P (Cooltrainer/Red/Professor Blaine/Quila-fetch'd)

Last edited:

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Hey Cyndaquil u sure are improving really fast!!!!
    And one more thing dont think me rude.Dark AvengerCobra has already made the Blaine Prof.Sprite and has it in his hack>

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
  • Pokechamp: Nooo, I have a idea using it in my hack, but I'm going to make another Oak sprite then! :P
    (And the 2 new sprites are: Ash from Fr/Lg in blue/Guitar guy from G/S with yellow cloths and blue guitar)

Last edited:
    Back