• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Five Favorites {GAME}

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Favorite Game: Pokemon Gold
    Favorite Pokemon: Blastoise
    Favorite Type: Water
    Favorite Item: Not sure, I like a lot of them. Master Ball, PP Max, Lucky Egg, Vs. Seeker, Bicycle, Shiny Charm...
    Favorite Move: Surf

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Favourite Game - White 2

The Game I have completed the most of all Pokemon games. Not only does it have a varied mix of Pokemon and a eccentric list of characters for me it has the best post game of all games and winning the Champions Tournament in the PWT with a team of Garchomp, Female Jellicent and Shiny Reuniclus is my best achievement in the Pokemon games.

Favourite Pokemon - Lilligant

Lilligant is such a lovable and adorable Pokemon. She has such an elegant design with a great color scheme. She has a straightforward and effective moveset and had helped me in battle after battle. Also Lilligant was my first Dexnav Shiny caught as a blue eyed Petilil.

Favourite Type - Grass

A very serene and elegant typing. I have Grass Monotyped every region except Hoenn so far.

Favourite Item - Lucky Egg

Makes Grinding much easier.

Favourite Move - Petal Dance

Naturally one of Lilligant's most well known moves is my favourites. A Quiver Dance Boosted Petal Dance hurts a lot. Some of my other favourite Grass types like Vileplume, Venusaur and Meganium learn it too.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2019
    Favorite Game: X (only so far, as I haven't played much of the games yet)
    Favorite Pokemon: Delphox\Latias
    Favorite Type: Fire and Grass
    Favorite Item: Leftovers
    Favorite Move: Leaf Blade

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Favorite Game: Emerald
    Favorite Pokemon: Umbreon/Petilil/Victini
    Favorite Type: Fire
    Favorite Item: Lucky Egg
    Favorite Move: Flamethrower