• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FiXbox's Pokemon Emporium! Shinys, Events, Ev's, Breeding and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    Uhh, Gimme one sec, I just finished dinner. I'm going to check your thread now. If I don't see anything else I like I'll take the Riolu

EDIT: I'll take the Riolu. BTW, you say that on your thread you heave a shiny Arceus. The PokeCommunity hasn't approved of any Arceus Events, so just a heads up there

Sureeeee np, I can wait : )

OKay, I can trade now, are you ready?

Add platinum FC

Last edited:

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    This thread is temporarily closed. I will tell you when it re-opens when and if I come back. I JUST got Final Fantasy 10 2 and I'm tottaly addicted, so I have like, 0 time for pokemon.

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Pokemon: Cranidos
    Quanity: 1
    Nature: Adamant
    Provided: um... I have a cranidos if you really need it...
    When: Preferably today if possible, but I know you can be busy but I can take it anytime by Thursday, if possible

I can give you any nature Dusclops (excluding Impish) or any other reasonable offer from my trade thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back