• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FIXED Made-up pokemon

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    Hey guys here is my made-up pic of a pokemon I dont think I am that good with a mouse and I dont have a scanner.Hope you like it!Dont mind the thing at the top.
    FIXED Made-up pokemon
    [/IMG]

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Otherwise known as Fakemon XD

Anyway, that's pretty good. You should try making that the size of a regular pokemon sprite though.

And I noticed you're using L corners. Try not to do that, it makes the whole thing look blockey.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    It looks like that one thing that evolves from clamperl. Next time try shading it...

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    Otherwise known as Fakemon XD

Anyway, that's pretty good. You should try making that the size of a regular pokemon sprite though.

And I noticed you're using L corners. Try not to do that, it makes the whole thing look blockey.
    Okay thanks for the advice.
    It looks like that one thing that evolves from clamperl. Next time try shading it...
    Okay I will try doing that.

Back