• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flame Juli's sprites

Bakun

Not active here.
Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    And where did you get the bag sprite? i really want to make one of those bags too!

Years
  • I can't tell you that! its a trade secret ya know lol

Edit:
    Here is a random Berry, I call it the Chewli Berry ^.^
    351hedv.png

Last edited:

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
  • Diamond/Jade revamp? ^^ Nice, needs more contrast between the shades though, methinks. May I ask you were you found the sprites of that game? Please pm me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    I love your sprites! How do you do your animations? Anyway, the trousers on your character sprite looks like blaziken's legs... :S

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    You know that sprite you made from that game with the weird name.. Someone used the creture in a game called pokemon diamond.. :S I never understood it though... lol

Anyway lovely spritework! P.S. Where'd you get that thing in your signature?

Years
  • You know that sprite you made from that game with the weird name.. Someone used the creture in a game called pokemon diamond.. :S I never understood it though... lol

Anyway lovely spritework! P.S. Where'd you get that thing in your signature?

the creature from telefang is in ''pokemon diamond'' seeing as someone edited the intro and box art from telefang, although it has nothing to do with pokemon and the things in my sig i made them lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    You should make a collage of growlithe sprites, from red sprites to diamond, it would look good, anyway just my thoughts! P.S. What tool do you use to make your animations?

Back