• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flamer's Intro Thread

Flamer

Transforming Tyrant
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Anyway, my names Flamer. Don't worry, it doesn't imply anything about my behaviour. Its a long story but basically I wasn't aware of its forum meaning at the time I decided on it, and its kinda stuck since then. I've been a Pokemon fan for a long time, starting with the TGC and anime and then moving onto the games, starting with Silver. My favourite Pokemon is Charizard. The whole Charizard Army thing is basically born out of some custom Charizard sprites that myself and other people made. Its now expanded into its own short story and even a very basic video game made by moi. I got into the whole Poke forum thing about a year and a half ago. Started off at Serebii but got sick of the place so decided to create my own forums. That was actually a reasonable success, but it was quite queit, and searching for somewhere more active I stumbled upon GTS+. This was before the whole egg thing started there. I'm not really into those click-able things, but most people seem to love it and the place is really booming now.

As you may have noticed from my join date, I'm not technically new here. I originally joined a while back, but never really got invloved with the forums much. I'm back now after getting into Rom hacking again. Been doing it on and off for about a year, but only with basic stuff like map editing and changing wild Pokemon. Recently learned more about scripting and found some useful tools down in your Toolbox section, so am hoping to develop my skills on a Kirbymon hack I'm making now.

So yeah, thats about it. To be honest, I probably won't be around much, since I tend to hang out on GTS+, (anyone whose a member there will probably reconise me). But thought I'd introduce myself anyways.

Flamer

Last edited:

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    DO NOT FLAME! :D

Long intro! It wasted 5 minutes of my life, but it's worth a new member! XD

Welcome to the PC! Enjoy the Rom Hacking and stay active! :)

Years

Long intro! It wasted 5 minutes of my life, but it's worth a new member! XD

Took you 5 minutes to read that? XD
    I guess we all read at different speeds ><'

Any who.
    Hello and welcome.
    Nice to see a long intro post =]
    Gives me hope you shall be around for a long time!

If you need any questions answering, feel free to ask and we will be happy to help!
    Enjoy your time at PC!

Flamer

Transforming Tyrant
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Thanks for the welcomes.

I know its a little on the long side, but I really can't stand it when newbies make an intro thread that says nothing about themselves.

Back