• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flare's Hatchery

How are we doing?

• 5 Best

Votes: 45 65.2%
  • 4 Pretty Good

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • 3 Okay

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • 2 Pretty Bad

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 1 Terrible

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters

♥Pureza♥

Back in Black [and White]
    Years
    laserviper: Yes I have a female timid eevee with wish and shadow ball.
    flygonjack: It might take a bit, but yes i can get an impish pineco with toxic spikes
    super vulpix:Yes
    xxfrozenflower: I only have females vulpix and feebas at the moment, I'll work on the others.
    Dunsparce: Ninetales, Vaporeon, and jolteon if that's okay. I have to breed a few more timid eevee. I have the others.

Last edited:

♥Pureza♥

Years
    The only item I'm looking for other than heart scale is tM shadow ball. I don't really need anything other than that and the pokemon doesn't have to hold anything or be worth anything.

Last edited:

PeeKaChu

Pika!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2008
    wow awesome pokemon! perfect nature as well!

ur a genius of breeding :)

♥Pureza♥

Years
    Okay I'll get another vulpix in my party.
    I'm going ot have to close the thread to breed a few more of the pokemon that are being asked for the most (mainly Eevee)

Peekachu: Just be sure I'm not breeding to many other poke first, and give me time and you're right, I will breed the pokemon for you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    Thanks for the Vulpix! My sister has been wanting one of these for ages.

♥Pureza♥

Years
    No problem.

Laser My wi-fi connertor started overheating and disconnected me, I'm letting it cool down, Can you wait a few minutes while it cools off?

Last edited:
    Back