• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flare's Hatchery

How are we doing?

• 5 Best

Votes: 45 65.2%
  • 4 Pretty Good

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • 3 Okay

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • 2 Pretty Bad

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 1 Terrible

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters

♥Pureza♥

Back in Black [and White]
Years
  • No not really, I know a few of the breeders here (including me) breed for competetive battling as well as for the hatchery.
    also can you keep these questions in pms? I don't want the posts here to go to far from what the thread was made for
    If you have a question I always check my PMs when I'm on

Please read the bold... Please ask me by pm for an answer.

Omancia

Eqaul Distribution for ALL!!!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 4, 2009
    Eevee

Hey would i be able to get the Adamant eevee with wish and iron tail. And if you can an aerodactyl with a speed nature.

Eventually I could help you guys out. (in about a week or two)

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    hey, could i get a bold chansey with aroma therapy and seismic toss?( i am trying to get one so bad but no one seems to have one)

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • Pokemonshinylegends.. that's quite a tough one. First, someone would need to breed a Chansey of the desired nature in FireRed or LeafGreen (On which I consider the breeding system is the worst of all games... I don't like the daycare in an island) that has the desired, then he would need to have Seismic toss tutored and then transfer to Diamond and Pearl..

I have no chance of doing that, anyway, cause I restarted my FireRed 27 minutes ago:P

And I think I can help with Aerodactyl.. Not sure If I migrated it before I restarted.

EDIT: Yes, Yes I have the Aerodactyl. You want any speed nature?

Last edited:

Omancia

Eqaul Distribution for ALL!!!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 4, 2009
    And I think I can help with Aerodactyl.. Not sure If I migrated it before I restarted.

EDIT: Yes, Yes I have the Aerodactyl. You want any speed nature?

If you can try to make it so that Sp.Atk is lowered, if you cant its fine thanks :D

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • OK, Jolly Aerodactyl in process.

Hey, How Lucky, Jolly Aerodactly with no Ditto. Order Ready:)

And there ya go:)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    anywon need riolus i have many with cool attacks and i found out some good natures for them

Last edited:

♥Pureza♥

Back in Black [and White]
    Years
  • Hey would i be able to get the Adamant eevee with wish and iron tail. And if you can an aerodactyl with a speed nature.

Eventually I could help you guys out. (in about a week or two)

I have an adamant eevee in reserve for you, pm me when you're on so we can plan a time to trade.

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Hey Flare I can Breed Machop w/Ice and fire Punch and Meditate with Dynamitc punch

Jet

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    Is anybody able to breed a Tyrogue for me? And if possible, can it be holding a Thunderstone? Thanks, guys. I'll bring a Nidoran for trade.

Jet

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    Okayy. Thank you =]! Tell me when you're ready or on WiFi

Jet

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    Okie! If you don't find one, you don't have to give me one.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    Hey Flare I have to go in a bit but if you need anything just pm. I'll start breeding soon and I can offer items, shinies and events with your breeding service to. Ok =)

Back