• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flare's Hatchery

How are we doing?

• 5 Best

Votes: 45 65.2%
  • 4 Pretty Good

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • 3 Okay

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • 2 Pretty Bad

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 1 Terrible

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters

♥Pureza♥

Back in Black [and White]
Years
  • Jet, I'll try to get it and if not I'll trrade you the tyrogue.
    Alchemeng, Alright, I'll add you my frist free moment and make the edit for AceRula at the same time.
    justokre, yes of course

justokre

Open your eyes.
    Years
  • Treecko, Torchic, Combee.
    I'd really like an Abra with Recover and Psychic. And a Misdreavus with Pain Split, Shadow Ball, and Rest. Haha, fat chance for me getting those, eh?

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • I'm looking for all the starter (male please!) pokemon as well as a ditto. Would any of you be willing to trade and is there any specific pokemon you're looking for?

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I will trade them

Do you have a Ut impish skarmory, Mahuta The pre evolution of hipmontop or an Adament or jolly pre evolution of caturn?

♥Pureza♥

Years
  • Treecko, Torchic, Machoke.
    I'd really like an Abra with Recover and Psychic. And a Misdreavus with Pain Split, Shadow Ball, and Rest. Haha, fat chance for me getting those, eh?

to Jet, I'm breeding the tyrogue now.
    abra can't get recover, treecko and torchic yes, once i get a machop from my machamp then I'll evolve it to mochoke, but it will evolve when traded, I'm looking into the misdreavus while breeding tyrogue.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Was Ace's post directed to me? If so, sorry, I don't. I've only just got the national dex, you see, and found out the hard way I have no clue how to transfer pokemon from my GBA games. Sorry >_<

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    It was to you

Do you have any Egg moved pokemon then???

♥Pureza♥

Years
  • Jet, I'm hatching the tyrogue. I have the thunderstone ( Thank Alchemeng, he traded me one for you)
    justokre, I'm going to breed treecko and torchic, the others for your request will take a bit longer, I will pm you later about the misdreavus

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • A lot of pokemon you'd consider fillers. =S

Give me an hour to figure out how to clone pokemon, may have a brave Palkia and Adamant Azelf for you if I can get this right.

Back