• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Flies in on a rainbow cloud of awesome*

Filozofio

Hand Over The Candy
    Years
    FFF, I wish.

Hello, I'm Filozofio. Feel free to call me Filo or Dana, my first name. I'm here because I wanted to get into forums again and randomly found this one. I love playing Pokemon games, and I'm trying to finish the Kanto badges on Soul Silver. I had to wait until my birthday to get the game, so I'm a bit behind most of you. :P Feel free to MM me if you want to chat!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Hello, and welcome to PC! Please enjoy your stay on our forums and just ask if you have any questions! Be sure to take a look at our rules first, though.

Have fun, and stay active!

Years
    Hey, Fifi~<3. [unwanted nickname ahoy!] Welcome to PC. :D

ALSO LOL TRUST ME YOU ARE SO NOT AS BEHIND AS I AM. I HAVE - WHAT? - FIVE BADGES? Which is spectacularly unimpressive since I got HeartGold the day after it came out. u____u; Damn Phoenix Wright games sidetracked me...

Anywhoo~ hello, how are you? Umumum, WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE POKEMON? Original question, yeee~ah. :DDD

OHWAITOHWAITOHWAIT I KNOW IT'S ESPEON, ISN'T IT? Oh em gee, I am so ~smart~. Mine is Charizard BECAUSE FLYING DRAGON OF FLAMING DEATH YAY LET'S GO BURNINATE THE COUNTRYSIDE TOGETHER~~~~<3.

Okay, so different question... YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR. TELL ME IT. ALSO SHOW ME YOUR POKEMANZ. AND DO YOU LIKE MUDKIPS? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON NUCLEAR DISARMAMENT IN UZBEKISTAN? DO YOU LIKE TO TALK TO TOMATOES? ETC?

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    i had a rainbow cloud of awesomeness once... but it became less awesome... anyway welcome to PC! Ask if you need help.

Back