• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Floette's Felties

Floette

Fairy Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Hey all! I'm pretty new here, and to felting, but it's my absolute favourite thing to do. I thought I'd showcase the pokémon I've made, and I hope to keep updating with those I make subsequently.

Floette's Felties

This is my most recent pokémon, a shiny Pidgeot. She took me roughly 4-5 hours, all needle felted with a wet felt outer.

Floette's Felties

Growlithe was really hard .___. I am not great at quadruped animals, but I'm working on it!

Floette's Felties

Gogoat was another gift. I didn't want him to stand, I wanted him to be a laying down resting little dude, and I'm super proud of him. He took me 6 hours at least to make, but I like it.

Floette's Felties

Annabelle the Politoed is my oldest piece. She's slightly poseable in her arms, legs and curl, as well as being my only piece thus far that has a wire armature in it.

Thank you for looking! I'm making Christmas gifts right now, but I hope to have time soon to make some things I can share here again ^_^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    /mind blown~ (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*

These are just.. astounding. Please tell us about your process! How do you go about making these? Do you use like a wire model core? Or is it all fluff? What materials do you generally use?

Please go into detail! Because this seems like something I can get into myself. n_____n;

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
    They're definately cute, ahaha. Why do I love that Pidgeot so much? It's those eyes. How hard is this to do? You must come back and enlighten us all! I'm sure the silent ones are curious as well.

Back