• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flyff

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    i was wondering if anyone on PC plays Flyff its a all right MMORPG simmiler to RO and ROSE but u can fly and gameplay is a little differint and harder if you dont play it i recomend u try it its free to play and heres the link https://flyff.gpotato.com/

Broleta

[..1..]
    Years
    I play from time to time but it's kinda boring once you get to level 10, I'll probably go on a rampage one day and level up to level 20 so I can get flying and choose my class >_>

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I got bored of it in a week and switched back to playing RO on high rate servers -_-;

They should let you job change and fly at earlier levels... grinding just gets so boring in most MMORPGs (the reason why I don't play a lot of MMORPGs).

Back