• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~FlygonFlyer~

FlygonFlyer

Elite Trainer
    Years
    Hi. I am not new here. I was PokeX, but decided to change my name. I hope this doesn't count as spam, but I just wanted to have a post saying that my name has changed.

Last edited:

FlygonFlyer

Elite Trainer
    Years
    FG forums? Never heard about it. But I do know you from PokeKingdoms!

Mind if I add you to my friends?

Last edited:

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    well, hope you like your new name!
    and don't do the same stupid things I did when I was new, even if your not new here!

FlygonFlyer

Elite Trainer
    Years
    Don't worry Suz. I know most of the rules. lol :sean:

What forums do you guys hang out the most in? (ex. Home of the Sprites, etc.)

Last edited:

FlygonFlyer

Elite Trainer
    Years
    Ok. Champion Steven, my brother is sort of angry. He was planning on registering using your username, thinking no one had it. lol He's gonna have to think of something else.

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
    ^.^ Welcome to PC! ^.^ I sent you a pm by the way. I'll be your guide to PC if you want..so if you have any questions about anything, let me know ^.^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I like your new name FlygonFlyer. And I don't believe it's SPAM. People do it all the time. Weeeeell, enjoy your new name, I'm sure more people will love it. I know I do! XD *glomps teh name*

~Kelsey

Back