• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flying Type Fan Club!!!

SuperPikachua

Master of Air not Elect.
Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    Masters of the Air
    Owners of our Heart

Rules:
    No Flaming
    No Spamming
    No Cussing
    No promoting other clubs

Why join?

Occasional lottery for pokemon and for items.
    Club Wars
    Friends!!

Founder:SuperPikachua

Hallylicious

アラン
    Years
  • I love flying type pokemon, they have been the first pokemon i have caught after the starter in every game.

Can i join?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Hiya can I join, I love Flying types. I'll even help you with the club to :)

Elena

¦:-]
    Years
  • It's about time someone made this club! I was thinking about making one, but I don't think I would be quite active enough to be the owner.
    Anyway, may I join? I'll help out in many ways.
    I'll try to make some banners. My computer screen is messed up though, in that all the colors are neon-ish, so I'd have to get someone with a normal screen to tell me if the colors are right.

I'll also provide a shiny Starly and Swablu for the Pokemon lottery =]

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • And I'll help with banners too! I go on 9 other Pokemon groups with 3 being my own and I make all of them banners, so I'll definatly help!

Elena

¦:-]
    Years
  • I think this thread needs a BUMP!
    =]
    Anyway, methinks there should be a bit more to the first post, so that people will be more interested in joining. Such as discussion topics, a list of all the flying Pokemon (I'll be glad to do that if you want), etc.

Back