• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flying Types

feraligator97

Gym Leader
Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2009
    Hi everybody I have a question.
    Do you people use flying types in game or not?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't do competitive, but in game, I do sometimes. I've got a Shelgon in Emerald and Platinum well on their way to being a Salamence...which flies. :B

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • Hmm..I didn't in Hoenn really, just used my Swellow to fly me around..until I got me Flygon =D but as for Kanto I did cause it was my Charizard, Johto yes cause Pidgeot was like the only good flying pokemon to me at the time, and Sinnoh I fell in love with Staraptor O.o

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Well I use to use them when I first started playing Pokemon and I would always go Starter + Pidgey/Tailow for the games, then I just couldn't be bother using them except for HM fly

almateria

Sei
    Years
  • The only flying pokemon I use regularly is Charizard, for Fly and for battle. I other a bunch of others cooped up in my boxes, but I rarely use them.

Ayselipera

Most of the time I do mostly so I can get around easier, but they end up becoming a good asset to my team anyways.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I have a Pidgeot on my Leaf Green, and had a Swellow in Emerald. I also used to have a Staraptor in Diamond. :D Also, I have the Flying HM Slave which knows fly. :)

Kagamine

♪♫~
    Years
  • I always have to use a flying pokemon in game. I can't stand having to transfer out pokemon for fly because my party is full or something.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I've had a Crobat in each of my games to be my main battler and to use Fly. :P

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Yes yes yes... I have to have a Flying-type Pokémon included in my party. I need at least one Pokémon that has the ability to learn "Fly;" one of the biggest conveniences in the game for me.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Gyrados/Salamence/Aerodactyl are used so often. I even use them as well as Moltres.

Back