• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flying Types

pallet town

From the town of Pallet!
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    I have never had a team that did not have a flying-type. Fly is hands-down the most useful HM.

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
  • Generally, yes. Birds like Swellow and Staraptor are, to put it simply, cool in my eyes. They're generally quick and able to strike hard, so they can be valuable in a team. Of course, they are also needed in the game for Fly.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I sort of use them to battle, but I mainly use them for the purpose of having them fly me to different places instaid of walking all the way there.

Years
  • ~Butterfree has Compoundeyes so I gave it Thief.
    Now I have a Lucky Egg.

~I have a Smeargle with Conversion and a Flying-themed moveset that includes Roost. It converts to Flying, uses Roost. After some testing, no attack type will hit Smeargle for super-effective damage for the turn following Roost. Everything hits for normal damage count.

~my False Swiper is a Level 100 Spearow. Because Spearow is cool like that.

~Defog is on a Delibird.

~I use Pelipper and Masquerain for contests? Yes I do!

Back