• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FMA ending spoiler question

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
    So in the last episode i was kinda confused...Did Ed get transported to another world right after he destroyed the philosopher's stone seal on the floor or was he the one that looked like wrath and went into the door at the gate to go to see Honheinmen who was his dad or was that the evil soul of the homunculi inside wrath and he got destroyed? I thought roy would die but i was wrong hehe.. And how come king bradley was a ghost monster? and is Winry ever going to make the ultimate automail? and Is Ed going to really build a space ship? And is Al ever going to meet Ed?

Thats y i hate cliffhanger endings.......... :(

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    SS4Gotenks said:
    So in the last episode i was kinda confused...Did Ed get transported to another world right after he destroyed the philosopher's stone seal on the floor or was he the one that looked like wrath and went into the door at the gate to go to see Honheinmen who was his dad or was that the evil soul of the homunculi inside wrath and he got destroyed? I thought roy would die but i was wrong hehe.. And how come king bradley was a ghost monster? and is Winry ever going to make the ultimate automail? and Is Ed going to really build a space ship? And is Al ever going to meet Ed?

Thats y i hate cliffhanger endings.......... :(
    Ed didn't destroy any seals. o_O He USED the transmutation circles Al had made to sacrifice himself to bring Al's soul and body back.

Fuhrer King Bradley is a Homunculous created by Dante. He was intended to be her best one made who would enable her to be able to get her hands on another Philosopher's Stone so that she would continue to live on.

Winry..dunno. Simply a dream of her's to make the "Ultimate Auto-Mail."

Ed's not going to build a spaceship. >_> He was looking into rocket science and other forms of science since their world (which is pretty much our own world in the past) does not have alchemy like his home world.

Al going to meet up with Ed again? The movie points to yes.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    That may be, unless the movie is a seperate story from the series (which is the case in about 90 percent of Animes). I personally think that if Ed and Al meet again, it will be in a new FMA series, and not in a movie.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    Is Ed a God or something?I haven't seen the ending,but based on what I've read he
    does impossible things and still survives!:surprised

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    It's been confirmed that the movie WILL continue from where the series left off.

And no, Ed's not a God. He's just incredibly lucky. >_>

Back