• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FNA drawingsO_O get em while there hot!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Hey all I saw you have a artgallerie. So here I am as promised^^

I will have art by the thousands here possibly I'm not sure but its all free all the time save it to your hardrive or favorites.

1)Royal my beast dragon of mashion^^

2) My dimar head for the make a head contest on oekaki.
    I won!

Now for handmade!

1) Fox from bloody roar!

2) My joltion face

3)rockferd pokemon news sign

4)My eviljoltion done apon requests by a tmp oekakier

And five
    my lugia

C&C's are welcome and I hope ya all like!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    They're really good! My fave has to be the one with Zapdos ^_^ I've always had a soft spot for him, since I had one in my Silver team that was so useful! :D The way you have done Quilava's flame also looks very nice - it looks like it really is blending into his back!

Keep up the good work! :D

--FG

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    They are good. I have to say thte first one(dragons head) and fox from bloody roar are my favs. I think though where done very well and i like how you drew the fox.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    The one with the Quilava and Zapdos is my favorite illustration, great job on all of the drawigns though!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Wow, you are a magnificant Artist, I really think you should look into somthing pro!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Another round of drawings please with a side of thanks!

Thanks everyone for you'r posts

PichuSecretBase : I'm shocked to have a mod Talk about my art:bows: thank you vary much^^
    My coloring styles just started evolveing this year so All my art befor the last two years is very bad you can imagen ^^;; lol

username: I'v tryed getting into something for my art to sell or be given by but no one has become my sponser and I have no donations to begin even starting realy well . i hope christmas I can get some donations but it's slim..Thanks though!^^ I feel vary uplifted by what you said about my art. thank you.

FG: Thank for you'r posts I am glad to here another artists speek of my art as you do. I can see you studied it well and look at all details. I also know how well zapdos is ^^ I'v had him in my team for qall my games right from the start of pokemon red to the end of fire a leaf^-^. I feel for we are both artists and you have a nice way of puting things There may be a chance to become friends?^^ I would love that lol

Zapchu: Thanks for you'r posts as well. I see you like it alot^^ Fell free to keep it.
    And the coloring and detail I just learned when I made them two months ago ,

Lady of the shadows: Thanks for you'r post I see you like fox so I can asure you that my mid days horse you will love^.^ For fox was my first grayscale I ever did and I have done nine sence him and practice every day so Mid days horse I made in mid june of this year and fox I made in 2001 nov 20th .

And pokechick63: I would love to make some how to draws for you. I see you like umbreon so I'll make a spiffy one when I can of him. And as for other ones I'll try and get a eevee and a zapdos done too. My bro may not let me on for the next two days for he has his days off of work and dosint want me on then. But I can come back with alot of em and maybe even my renamon... Though that is a big maybe it is a possibility!

I can also try and get a few others. That is only if I have time after those three. I'll let you all know asap, and I'll put them here for all of you to look at and take home^_^

-Request rules-
    Requests can be made for how to draws and normal drawings here. However I would like it at a easy pase o-o;;; I can only do 5 drawings a week if you wish them to be highly detailed. However sketches are maybe 2 in a day depending on how detailed you want them and of whom you wish the how-to-draw to be of.

Hand drawings can take up to 1.3 to 4 weeks if you want a hell of alot of detail so please be pashent^_^;;

Alot of my work is done fromthe happiness of theb "requestie"
    If you are in a mood I can feel it.. trust me... ^^

FG: You have first pics of requests. You and PichuSecretBase Will get first pics too.
    It's not that I dont want to do anyone elses , You'rs will be done in due time . And if I can not sdo it I will let you know, and tell you why.
    But FG is another artists that says it right in the name, and PSB is a moderaitor.

And pokechick63: No worries you'r art will be done too! Possibly first for they are how-to-draws and shouldint be to hard to make for you.

And I may not be abile to get the other requests befor my brother is off work so it may take be two days to read the requests.

I think thats all the rules and whos ganna go firsto.o?
    So everyone just posts what you want done or just want to see along with a few comments and detail you want like musles and fur or scales and teath^^

And rememeber Be vary -pashent-
    I'm new at this here requesting everybody O_O;;;;

Well enough chat for now ,thanks again everyone^^
    And for you'r injoyment, More art from my FNA album.
    Free now-Free laiter - Free forever!

1)My curios eevee for oekaki second half toned drawing

2)My noble ninetails

3)Peace party

4) the lineart of my old team when I was art of all on tmp oekaki

5)My halloween drawing for last year

6)My vaporeon

6)My mid days horse grayscale

7)her on oekaki. Mind you both are for darkraven of oekaki tmp

8)My curios little rescue ratty icon of pwc and df forums

and last one for two days #9 alyssa's dragon requested by my bud Alyssa

I'll See you all with lots more including the finished hand drawing of renemon in two days. aka I'll see you friday everyone. Have a great day and I hope you like my drawigs. See you all laiter and c&c are welcome once again to this trailer of old and new drawings , done for people and just for fun^^.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    I'm strill here all I'm just not abile to write much T_T My bro again.. I cant wait for day after tomorrow see you all then^^

quike update:

I did a handmade renamon for all to see and three how-to-draws so far. I will have 4 by tomorrow morning and renamon is compleate .

Umbreon is a beauty btw and the other sketches where kindda hard but I'll mail them asap

Back