• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Focus Shift

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Harley was still a little dazzled by meeting another legendary Pokémon. She felt a little hypnotised by her. Harley blinked slowly and tried to process what the Cresselia was actually talking about whilst her mind was flicking through the thousands of pages of stored data about Cresselias. Dispelling nightmares. Healing mental wounds. Pleasant dreams. Lives on Fullmoon island.

"My brother can teach you how to Death Walk, however you must see him alone. He lives on Halfmoon Isle, which will appear tomorrow night when the moon is at halfway. I suggest you take that opportunity to see him."

Harley blinked again. Her brother, Harley guessed she meant Darkrai. But wasn't Darkrai always seen as a sinister Pokémon? All she had read about it was that it was practically an evil Pokémon which should be avoided at all costs. It could put people into endless nightmares. Although, Harley had read also that he lived in fear of his power and lived on Newmoon Island since it was close to Fullmoon; to protect others from his power. This was all... so strange. Harley finally found the courage to open her mouth again.

"Cresselia, why do I need to learn this Death Walking? Why me? Why not somebody else? Why? I'm not... I'm not... I don't have courage. I don't really have what it takes to do this," Harley shook her head slowly.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • -Raike stayed somewhat close to Angelina, as he still felt a bit guilty for what had happened before. He wasn't used to being around people too much, but when he was, and something went wrong, he usually blamed himself. Raven walked up beside him and nudged her head against his leg slightly.-

Raven:~It wasn't your fault, you know that.~

~But it kind of was, you yourself know that I'm usually sharper than that, and I should be even more so now that I can shift. This is nothing new though, its just like always. We caught up in something that we never had any business getting into, or rather something we didn't want to get into. Now we got people looking for us, and I don't want Miharu or Angelina getting hurt.~

Raven:~Jeeze you take too many things on yourself, like some old man who has lived a thousand years with some kind of guilt he has never forgiven himself for.~

-Raike grinned stopping to squat to look Raven in the eyes. He put a hand softly on her head and closed his eyes.-

~You never know Raven, when I found you I was only a kid, but I could turn out to be the reincarnation of a man like that.~

-He then dodged the swipe from Raven's claws, and began walking up the trail once more, still frowning a bit, but this conversation had helped him feel a bit better.-

Back