• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials Tutorial] Fog like in Pokemon Fire Red Game

Years
  • fog_in10.png

For those who want to add the fog like in gen 3 games, follow this instructions:

1- Paste this in this folder: Graphics/Fogs And you can simply name the pic by Fog or whatever the name.

fog10.png

2- Put an event with Parallel Process option on, on a map that you want to be foged, and add Change Map Settings, select the fog graphic + Opacity + Blending + Zoom + SX + SY for your liking.

Mine is this way:

fog_ev10.png

All the credits goes to: zerokid.

Note: I only posted this recource because it is a bit old and i don't think that there is a fog recource for essentials like this one.

Diegou18

Forever Chandelure lover.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2021
    It would be great to creat a new weather with that, like the foggy one of Sword & Shield. Thanks for sharing this.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    For some reason, doing this makes all of my maps tagged "outside" foggy, instead of just the one I used the event on.

Back