• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fokko's Luxury Mons. [SCAMMER AND HACKER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Would you be willing to trade a 6IV Aron for your 6IV Heracross?

right now i got someone who is breeding my 6 iv aron for me. Just give me a list and i will pick.

Do you want the heracross shiny or nonshiny

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    lol but i don't sell it because i know its hacked. The only shiny legendaries i sell are the legendary dogs that are 6 iv gamestop events.
    I'll give you a legit darkrai(movie 10) can you give me a shiny suicune

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    I'll give you a legit darkrai(movie 10) can you give me a shiny suicune

lol i have both darkrai movie 10 shiny and non shiny. I was saying that the whole time...

I will also need my shiny suicune cloned because it i only have one left, and my clone partners aren't online

arinceo

Eat, Sleep, Pokemon
    Years
    right now i got someone who is breeding my 6 iv aron for me. Just give me a list and i will pick.

Do you want the heracross shiny or nonshiny

I can trade a shiny 6IV Kalos-born Koffing if your shiny Heracross is 6IV Kalos-born too?

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    I can trade a shiny 6IV Kalos-born Koffing if your shiny Heracross is 6IV Kalos-born too?

my heracross is hatched and kalos born. I already have a 6 iv koffing. Do you have anything else??

Also Arinceo, and tolostar you are both my 100th post on this trade shop, meaning you can have one free 5 iv from my shop for free with your other purchase. Please choose wisely.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    but you said your movie 10 darkrai was hacked i am offering a legit one ,
    i also have a shiny regirock but not 6iv

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    but you said your movie 10 darkrai was hacked i am offering a legit one ,
    i also have a shiny regirock but not 6iv

i have a hacked one which is shiny, and a non hacked one which is nonshiny. Also please pick a 5 iv pokemon from my trade shop because you were one of the two who was in my trade shop when the 100th post of this shop went out. So pick wisely lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i have a hacked one which is shiny, and a non hacked one which is nonshiny. Also please pick a 5 iv pokemon from my trade shop because you were one of the two who was in my trade shop when the 100th post of this shop went out. So pick wisely lol
    oh i thought you have the hacked one only !!!

I'll like to have the 5iv mudkip
    thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZakTheApotheosis

The sky is the daily bread of the eyes.
    Years
    I'm interested in the Scraggy 5 IV

I'll offer 5iv Totodile with 3 egg moves and a 5ivGoomy with Hidden Ability for 1 Scraggy 5 IV

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    I'm interested in the Scraggy 5 IV

I'll offer 5iv Totodile with 3 egg moves and a 5ivGoomy with Hidden Ability for 1 Scraggy 5 IV

lol how about this you can get one more pokemon out of that section, cuz i want this trade to be far lol for you. Just pick in the 5 iv section

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back