• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Folktales From Japan

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Ever since "Another" and "Daily Lives of Highschool Boys" ended I have been only watching Pokemon and Detective Conan as far as ongoing series go but today I discovered this anime. A collection of fairytales from the Japanese culture. I for one am really into it as I have always liked similar things to this including shows about Urban Legends and Myths, I am a sucker for some good stories. Let me know what you think of this new show and how long you see it potentially lasting! Hopefully for my sake it is a long running series. I am picky with my Anime and it is tough for me to get hooked on a series but this has me.

[ link removed - see Japanese Entertainment rules

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I watched an episode or two of this and I love the idea, and I'm interested in the stories, but I think it's just too kiddie for me to keep my attention focused on it. :x I feel like I'd rather just read them like a picture book since it would take less time than watching each episode. I don't feel like I'm gaining anything from the stories by having them being animated/voiced over. :(

But the art style is adorable.

Back