• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokeemerald] Follow Me

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    (I'm using expansion by the way) For some reason when I exit a cave or room, my character doesn't move up one step in front of the door which can cause bugs, this happens even without a follower. Is there a way to fix this?

Days
    • Seen today
    As of this moment, the follow me branch, when merged with pret's pokeemerald, cannot be properly built. There is an error that says:

Code:
    src/script.c: In function 'ReadWord':
    src/script.c:474:34: error: 'sScriptContext1' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'ScriptContext'?
      474 |     struct ScriptContext *ctx = &sScriptContext1;
          |                                  ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          |                                  ScriptContext

I would fix this myself, but I'm fairly new to programming and it is going to take a while before I have enough learning and experience to do so. Hopefully, this gets addressed at some point. Until then, just know that simply merging this branch with your project is not enough to get it to work as is.

Back