• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] follower script?

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Making a fire red hack and would love help with a couple scripts including how to make over worldsprites follow me th
    Through game

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2018
    I don't think this is an easy one. I think if you have a chance at making this you would have to use ASM. Or a cheap way (if the sprite is small enough and you want a permanent pokemon.) Try an OW editor with the pokemon right behind the char sprite

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    This thread should be able to give you a good grasp on on how to work with a Follow Me feature. I think it'd be worthwhile to read the entire thing because there is in-depth discussion on the pitfalls associated with Follow Me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    I'm new and on mobile I couldn't find my own thread til now lmao but thank you!

Back