• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fonts

sableye

She's Mine!
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    I needs some good webby fonts like Tahoma that lookn good at sizes around 10-12px
    please help?

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
  • you mean to write content? just use plain fonts that are pre-installed on you computer cause everyone has those so everyone can see them

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
  • You can also embed fonts into your website, so that your browser can read the font, and display the page properly.

Edit: I don't feel like explaining how to do it, so I found a link, instead: >>>.

Last edited:

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
  • that would be making the font into a pic (isn't good for a website)
    EDIT sorry didn't know you could do that with css but still much easier on the eyes to use a standard font

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    no im just asking for some nice fonts that every one has like tahoma and veranda not downloaded fonts

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Really? I use Verdana all the time. It's one of the preset options in Dreamweaver. Even PC uses it. And I don't recommend embedding fonts because it bloats the filesize of your page and doesn't work in all browsers.

Back