• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Food!

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i'm about to chow down on some mcdonalds fries and chicken nuggets.
    eugh, i can't wait until i have a proper meal again - hopefully tomorrow.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    I was still stuffed from the roast dinner I made yesterday (chicken, sausages, roast potatoes & parsnips, Yorkshire puddings, carrots) this evening, so I just made a cheese omlette XD

omelette du fromage? :D

debating on where i want to eat

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I didn't even read your post, but the answer is yes. Food is awesome, and any post titled "food" is correct.

My tastes vary often, but there are some foods that I always like. Chocolate pudding seems like the best example of this; it's not only always delicious, the texture is awesome. Plus, you don't even have to chew. That's like food god-mode.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I recently had a dinner that consisted of some kind of sausage, french fries, and some kind of tofu stir-fry that wasn't particularly appetizing. ._.

I... I'm still not sure what it was. Funky texture though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    some hams..with cheese, lettuce, eggs, tomato, bacon, onion and a little of ham xD I love it! it's difficult to eat it though xD

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    right now i'm eating an assortment of fruits - grapes, oranges, melons, strawberries, pineapples - omgdelicious!

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    lolz clicked on this thread and a Pizza Pizza ad came up.

I had a Kit-Kat last. I think I'm addicted. D: I love Kit-Kats too much. They're so tasty.

I've been stockpiling Pocky in my room. My brother seems to enjoy stealing it otherwise. >:0 My Pepsi as well.

OH I AM GUNNA GET SHOOO FAT

In the mornings I usually eat a banana. Yum. Long as they're not mushy. Then ew. i need them firm bananas

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    Ate some cereal last night, still haven't had breakfast since the kitchen is being used right now. Sure could go for some eggs,sausage and toast with a nice milk shake..mmm

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    I had tame rabbit for dinner last night. That is some of the best meat i have ever had, they need to sell the stuff in grocery stores.

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    I'm eating chicken malibu, with a side of stuffing and peas! I love the way Swiss cheese tastes when melted... My favorite food is, of course, raw carrots, or anything with carrots in it.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Hrm, I went to McDonalds, Tacobell, Burgerking, and followed in the circle for a bit. I even got a crown :). I love eating, it is the thing that makes me happy(aside from cash.) I am such a pig... but I only have 6% body fat, how is that so? I only 87 pounds...

Back