• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fooly Cooly/FLCL/Furi Kuri

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Corrupt said:
    Hey what do you goes think have you seen the show or read the mangas
    i pursonly dont like it because its confuseing and weird
    but my friend said thats why its cool so what do you think?

I bet Ashton Kutcher is hotter and coolor. Fooly Cooly had nothing on him--And he was anime to the core. Like metalcore or emocore, but like Animecore.

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    GenoMew said:
    I bet Ashton Kutcher is hotter and coolor. Fooly Cooly had nothing on him--And he was anime to the core. Like metalcore or emocore, but like Animecore.
    what does Ashton Kutcher have to do with FLCL GenoMew?

back to FLCL i like the robot and that fat cat...lol XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Don't know, but they should make an Ashton Anime... I'd watch it.

Back to the subject. Yes, i agree.

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    Here is a part of the manga i like "Good girls wouldn't touch that! How come?" here is an other put " You got a video?Lucky! All i got was a slide show." i would put put more but i can't...some would be against the rules....so what part of FLCL do you like ??? I like the part where the robot comes out of his head. lol

Black Mage 2

Hacker of Loathing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • WA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2005
    My god I love FLCL. I have the soundtrack, as well as 'illegal' episodes of it. FLCL has one of the most complicated storylines to it, while managing to be incredibly simple to the younger audience. I would say this is one of my favorite animes, if not my most favorite anime.

Phantom2

Ampharos King
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 8, 2005
    FLCL is one of the best animes I have ever seen.
    The last episode is soooo cool. It has stuck in my mind forever.

Black Mage 2

Hacker of Loathing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • WA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2005
    Yes, although my favorite episode is Fista (Fire Starter)... Actually, that may be one of the most confusing episodes apart from the last one. My favorite song from the soundtrack is "Beautiful Morning With You".

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    mou...sorry about the late lock...didn't notice it...revival is prohibited...(revival: posting in a thread over 1 month old)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back