• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forbidden Jogress (Digimon)

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    Okay, I'm gonna try this again. This time, I don't care if I get comments or not. The reason why I freaked out last time, is because while it had the views, I wasn't sure if anyone was actually reading it. Anyway, like I said, this time I don't care.

Chapter 1: The Digital World

Alex Dorigo woke up suddenly, looking around his room. He glanced at the clock, two o'clock in the morning. He wasn't one to wake up in the middle of the night like this. He then saw something very strange. On the floor, there was a small, furry, purple thing. It looked at him, and he realized that it didn't have any legs. However, as quickly as it had appeared, it seemed to vanish.

Thinking little of it, Alex tried to go back to sleep, when the computer in his room started acting up. He sighed, got up, and tried to see what was happening. The screen flashed like crazy, and there was nothing he could do. He tried jiggling the mouse, randomly pressing the keyboard, and pressed control, alt, delete many times, nothing seemed to work. As he was trying to do this, his cell phone in the computer desk drawer started ringing. He sighed, opened the drawer, and answered it.

"Hello?" he said into the phone, but all there was was static. "Hello?" he tried again, and still nothing but static. He got mad, and hit his computer. Then, he saw his hand seem to disintigrate, and it started to go up his arm. He fainted before it even got to his shoulder.

When he woke up, he found himself in a strange plain, right in the middle of nowhere and unexistant. Looking around, he saw a strange device on the ground next to him. He picked it up without thinking, and started walking. Not far off was a large rock. He decided to have a look around it. When he got to it, he saw something small right there. He walked up to it, and saw that it was the same thing he had just seen in his room. As he walked up to it, the thing turned, and seemed to...smile. "Welcome to the Digital World!" it said in a high-pitched, yet somewhat gruffy, voice.

Alex looked at it strangely. "This must be a dream." he said, "A purple...thing just talked to me."

"I'm no thing, I'm a Digimon!" The strange furry ball said.

"You're a what!?" Alex yelled in disbelief.

"I said, I'm a Digimon!" it said, "And my name's Dodomon, nice to meet you!"

"Great," Alex mumbled under his breath, "My imagination named it after a stupid bird, and it doesn't even look like one!"

The strange creature - Dodomon - seemed to sigh. "This is not your imagination," it commented, "This is as real as you are. Now Alex, let me ta-"

"Woah, woah, woah," Alex interrupted, "How do you know my name?"

Dodomon sighed again. "I'm your Digimon partner," it said exasperatedly, "I was assigned to you. That's why you saw me before you got brought here."

Alex was having a hard time absorbing all this. He was in a place called the "Digital World," which was inhabited by beings called Digimon. Who wouldn't be confused? Confessingly, he said, "I really don't understand, mind running it by me again?"

This thing must have liked sighing, because he did again. "I think Seraphimon and Ophanimon can explain it better."

"Who?"

"They're the leaders of Digital City, you'll see."

"Can you just tell me where the heck I am?" Alex asked, getting impatient. "I just want to go home."

"Like I said, you are in the Digital World." Dodomon stated as if teaching, "More specifically, we are in the plains of peace, which extends several dozen Digi-miles outside of Digital City. Many kinds of Digimon live near here, you'll see eventually."

Digital City was a bustling place. Alex figured it was about the size of New York City, and the only inhabitants he could see were creatures of all shapes and sizes. Of course, there weren'y any cars, but there were two levels of walkways. The ground level, which they were on, and one aboove them, which had a moving path. All-in-all, it was a very advanced city, and Alex stared in wonder.

Elevators to the second level were at every intersection, right in the middle. "Pretty amazing isn't it?" Dodomon commented, "It's the capital of the Digital World."

All Alex could manage was a "Wow."

Missingno.7-4468

Years
    Chapter 2: Digital City

Alex and Dodomon went through the city. It was huge, bigger than any city Alex had ever been in. It was also highly advanced - holographic images advertizing shops, moving sidewalks, even some floating platforms. It made Alex's eyes go wide.

"We're almost there," Dodomon said as a very large building came into view, "That's Digi-HQ, where Ophanimon and Seraphimon live."

"I still don't know who the heck you're talking about." Alex complained, frowning in confusion.

"You'll see," Dodomon sighed, "You're gonna have to get used to them."

"Wait, what?" Alex studdered, "What makes you say that?"

"Well," Dodomon continued, "They're gonna be telling you what to do. You're the third human to ever visit the Digital World, and help the Digital World."

"Wait..." Alex said unsurely, not hearing the kast part of what Dodomon was saying, "Who were the others?"

"Their names are long lost to Digital History," Dodomon taught, "However, they were all great heroes."

"If you want someone that can match up to them..." Alex whined, "Then get somebody else, I never asked to come here."

"I think you'll be even greater than them!" Dodomon exclaimed, "Though, I do have my doubts..."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Alex asked.

"Oh, nothing." Dodomon said, his eyes telling a different story.

When they arrived at Digi-HQ, it was bustling. Stange white fluffy things with purple antennae were flying around everywhere, mouths opening and closing as if practicing a speech. Other creatures that looked like doberman pinschers with collors that had huge spikeswere also running about carrying chips in their mouths.

"Hm, quiet day today," Dodomon mumbled, "Only the Yuramon and Dobermon are out."

Alex looked at him strangely, but put it off. "Now where do we go from here?" He asked, already feeling lost despite being just a few yards from the door.

Dodomon looked at him like it was an obvious question. "Straight ahead and up the elevator," he said, "Then we go to the top floor."

Following instructions, Alex went with Dodomon to the central elevator, avoiding the Yuramon and Dobermon along the way. When they got to the elevator, they went in, aand Dodomon shoved his body into the button thata had "128" on it.

"We're going that high?" Alex whined, "That'll take forever!"

"Our elevators are faster than human elevators," Dodomon replied with a smile, "It'll only take a couple minutes."

Dodomon was right, exactly two minutes later, they were on the 128th floor. They walked out to see a large room with two Digimon up a ways. These Digimon looked like angels. One had blue armour, and ten golden wings, while the other had greenish armour, a large pike with a detailed handguard, 8 golden wings with two white on the bottom, and was obviously female.

Dodomon bowed his body while Alex just stood there. "Show some respect!" Dodomon whispered, "They're the leaders of the Digital World!"

Alex looked around, emberassed, and bent one knee and bowed his head, not sure what was expected of him. "Rise." The Digimon in blue armour commanded, "What is your business here, Digimon and human?" He asked, as if humans were a common sight.

"We are here, Seraphimon, because this boy here will be the saviour of the Digital World," Dodomon reported to the angel, "I just know it. He may not look like much, but I sense something from him. Something...Amazing."

"Yes, I sense it too," the female Digimon said, "What about you Seraphimon?"

"There is something there, I agree," he said with a disdaining tone, "But whether it can be awakened or not is a different story."

"But Seraphimon!" Dodomon piped in, "If we don't have faith, then how can a saviour be found?"

"I will give you a test," Seraphimon ordered, "If you can pass it, I will trust you, but if you can't, you will be banished from the Digital World."

"Seraphimon!" Ophanimon argued, "Do you not think that is taking it too far?"

"I am tired of humans being brought here in the hopes that they can save the Digital World." Seraphimon spat, "We need more order in this subject."

"What's this...test?" Alex asked.

Seraphimon paused for a moment. "You must go to the northeast boundary of the Plains of Peace, where they meet with the Gekomon's Swamp. There, there is a certain object, the Flute of Kazemon. If you can get it, and return it to me, then, will I know you are worthy."

"Sounds easy." Alex said, "I know I can do it."

With that, Alex and Dodomon left,(Of course, Dodomon reminding Alex of his manners) and went down the elevator.

"He has much to learn," Seraphimon said to Ophanimon, "Such an ignorant child."

"He has much potential though," came Ophanimon, "We should keep an eye on him."

"Yes," Seraphimon said monotonely, "Send a Guidemon to watch him."

The Silver Prince

The Protector Reigns
    Years
    Well, I don't know if others are reading this but I am certainly finding this enjoyable. Don't you think that the chapters are a bit short?

Missingno.7-4468

Years
    Chapter 3 is sort of a comedic chapter, with one character being a request from someone. It was also mostly a filler to think about what I wanted to do with the plot.

Chapter 3: FlareRizamon's Cafe

When they walked outside Digi-HQ, Alex and Dodomon saw that it was somewhat darker outside, about mid-afternoon. "Is there anything good to eat here?" Alex asked, his stomach growling, "We bypassed lunch and it's nearly dinnertime."

"I'm kinda hungry too." Dodomon said "Hey! I know the perfect place! It's not too far from here!"

"Cool!" Alex exclaimed, "I can't wait!"

They walked around Digital City, until they were in front of a small shop with a regular sign. In big, fancy letters were the words "Flarerizamon Cafe." They went inside, and it was empty. A Digimon came through the door; it was a lizard about the size of a human - except it was on fire. More than that, it was made of fire. On its head was a metal helmet, through which you could see its eyes.

"Welcome!" it said in a gruffy voice, "I haven't had customers for a while. Come in, sit down anywhere. Oh, and here's the menu. Just call me when you're ready to order." Flarerizamon walked into the kitchen, presumeably to prepare things for the rare customers.

"So, what'cha gonna order?" Dodomon asked Alex, "I always order the same thing. A triple Digi-Burger with everything on it."

Alex looked at Dodomon strangely. Wow Dodomon's a big eater... he thought, Oh well... "I think I may have the...Digi-Reuben."

"You sure?" Dodomon asked, "Not saying it's bad, but you may want something that's cooked. Flarerizamon's an amazing chef!"

"Then why does no one come here?" Alex whispered, "Besides, I'm not in the mood for something hot."

"Okay, your loss then." Dodomon said, "But don't go mooching for my food."

"I probably won't." Alex mumbled, Dodomon looking at him skeptically.

"Alright you two, ready to order," came Flarerizamon's gruffy voice from right next to them, Alex jumped, "I know what you'll be having, Dodomon, but what about your friend here."

"Oh," Alex said, "I'll have, the, um, Digi-Reuben."

"Very good choice!" Flarerizamon said half-heartedly. She obviously liked cooking things with a lot of heat.

A few minutes later, Flarerizamon came back out with two plates. One had a hamburger on it, while the other had a sandwich. "Enjoy," she said with a smile.

Meanwhile, above the restaurant a little, was what seemed to be a living LCD screen with arms and no legs. "Hum-diddly-do," it mumbled, "They fina-diddly stopped. Time to give them a good watch! Doo doo doodly-doo..."

Missingno.7-4468

Years
    This is quite possible my favorite chapter that I have written.

Chapter 4: The Apprentice of Chaos

"Come now, youngling," came that mysterious voice from that shadow.

"Yes, M'lord?" was the reply from the girl with a French accent, "I am here."

"Good," the mysterious voice said again, "I have heard reports from our spies that a new human has been brought to the Digital World to serve Seraphimon and Ophanimon. Seek him out, and if you can't persuade him to join us, then delete him and his puny Digimon."

"Yes, M'lord, I will see what I can do." The girl started walking out, but the figure stopped her.

"You will not just 'see what you can do'," it said, "You will do something, Annette, and unless you do, you will not come back here."

Annette stood in fear for a moment. "Yes, M'lord." With that, she walked out of the hall. "Arkadimon," she shot out, "To me." A small, pink, humanoid Digimon with a reptilian face and large, single claws in place of hands jumped from the ceiling in front of her, doing a sort of clicking sound from its mouth.

"Yes," Annette said, "We are going hunting. Come, let us find this human and...deal with him."

Arkadimon did more the the strange clicking sound.

"I see," Annette spat, "Well, he's gonna be an easy target."

More clicking sounds came from Arkadimon. This time, they sounded ecstatic.

Some sounds of talking came from the courtyard. Looking out, she saw a small metallic Digimon with a round body, no head, and arms reaching to the ground with large, red gloves. It was talking to an LCD screen with arms. "Could you tell me where the bathroom is, Guidemon?" The smaller one said.

"Oh, Mamemon," Guidemon said, "Need to take a crap, eh? Well, I could show you the bathroom, but..."

"Guidemon!" another tamer yelled. He was obviously still a beginner. "Just tell him where the bathroom is!"

"Okay..." Guidemon grumbled, and it told them the directions to the bathroom.

"Alright Arkadimon," Annette spat, "Let's go. We've dilly-dallyed enough!"

Arkadimon did that clicking sound again, and they walked out the gate into the Dark Area. After a couple minutes of walking, they came to the teleporter. "This'll be a fun hunt, won't it Arkadimon?" Annette said to her Digimon.

Arkadimon just cackled insanely.

Missingno.7-4468

Years
    A note ahead of time. If you don't like Guidemon, he was a requested character y a good friend of mine who is really helping with this fic.

Chapter 5: The Plains of Peace

Alex and Dorimon started to go out of Digital City, when they were interrupted by something from up above them.

"He-diddly-lo," the electronic voice said, "I'm Guidemon. I was sen-diddly-ent to watch you."

"Uh, Dorimon. . .?" Alex said awkwardly, "Do you, uh, know. . ."

"Not really." Alex gasped. For once, this guy didn't know something, "I mean, I know about what Guidemon are, but I have never met this one before."

"Well, diddly my dos," Guidemon said ecstatically, "I'm the head Guidemon! The one in charge of all the others!"

Alex and Dorimon stared at each other in disbelief for about a minute. "So. . ." Dorimon finally mumbled, "Do Seraphimon and Ophanimon have any messages for us?"

"Nope," Guidemon said enthusiastically, "Just thought i'd introduce myself. Bye for now!"

Guidemon then flew off, leaving Alex and Dorimon standing there, gawking in disbelief. "Should we. . . " Alex started, snapping out of his trance, "Move on then?"

"I suppose. . ." Dorimon mumbled, still watchful for that crazy Guidemon.

"Arkadimon!" Annette said, looking out from their place on a plateau right near the border between Gekomon's Swamp and the Plains of peace, "Report!"

Arkadimon took the binoculars from his face and clicked intently, then put them on his face again.

"So, they are still too far away to see..." Annette mumbled, "Let's just hope they come through here, and not any other way. They should go here though, this is the only trail that leads to that stupid Flute."

Arkadimon clicked insanely in laughter.

Alex and Dorimon had been walking for about 5 Digi-miles outside of Digital City. "Just how much farther do we have to go?" Alex complained, "Are we even going the right direction?"

"Shouldn't be too much farther now." Dorimon informed him, "And yes, we are going the right direction!" He paused for a moment, squinting ahead. "Look! There's Circuit Plateau right there! That's the sign of the path that leads to the flute!"

Alex squinted, he could barely see it, but there was definitely high ground there, and beyond that, an endless mass of trees. Alex grunted, "It's so far away though, can't we rest for a few minutes?"

"For a few minutes only..." Dorimon mumbled, "I sense something strange nearby"

"What do you mean?" Alex asked, getting impatient.

"I..." Dorimon started, "I don't really know..."

"Arkadimon," Annette shot, "I think it's time."

Back