• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Force Evolving a Pokemon by Event

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2023
    Essentially, my fangame is based off a form of Pokémon media. I won't say which, but basically I need my Pokemon to evolve at a certain location to follow the media's cannon. Now, I believe there might be two ways to do this, but I don't know how. I'm pretty sure both of these ways may take scripting and I'm horrible at that. So, for one, maybe I could go into the PBS file and make the Pokemon evolve by location, then, maybe there's a way to override the amount of EXP a certain Pokémon gives out when defeated, bit only for a certain time? Otherwise, if not, I may have to rely on an event to force evolve the Pokémon. Is this possible? And if so, how? Thanks!

Back