• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script✓] Foreign Alchemy Script Help!

Years
  • A bit of an update, I've done the best of my abilities to try and fix the script up, although I can't get it to compile with any script editor, so there must still be something wrong. Here's my attempt at fixing it up:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Remove the lines that say ck0, ck1, etc. Those are not real commands but were originally @chk0, @chk1 and so on but were moved to the next line by bad formatting. Furthermore, a few #org commands in your version have their labels on the next line when they should be on the same line.

Years
  • Thank you for pointing out the errors!

I've gotten the script to compile now, although it doesn't seem to want to work. Namely, I can talk to an event with this script, but all that will happen is the "click" sound. It doesn't freeze or anything, it just acts as if no event was there.

Here's the fixed up version of the script. I'm guessing there's still something I did wrong near the begining, since it won't even start.

EDIT: I figured out what I had wrong! For anyone curious, I've left the fixed version below.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back