• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Foreigner

Twiddle

Stepping on the cracks
Years
  • Hey, I'm Twiddle, some years old, and I'm portuguese. Most of the people say that they can't see my ID, but don't bother with that.

Almost entering in metagame, but I need a person to help me with the pokémon I should use, the IVs and the natures.

Played Pokemon Pearl 3 times, currently playing Pokémon Heart Gold.

I'm a big fan of the Crash series.

I'm being watching this forum over a few months to have some resources to my hack-rom, but well. Now I'm posting over.

Sorry if I have any english error.

Tsutaja

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Welcome to PC if you have pokemon to trade you can go to the Trade corner

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • Hey, I'm Twiddle, some years old, and I'm portuguese. Most of the people say that they can't see my ID, but don't bother with that.

Almost entering in metagame, but I need a person to help me with the pokémon I should use, the IVs and the natures.

Played Pokemon Pearl 3 times, currently playing Pokémon Heart Gold.

I'm a big fan of the Crash series.

I'm being watching this forum over a few months to have some resources to my hack-rom, but well. Now I'm posting over.

Sorry if I have any english error.

Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums Twiddle.

I know only a little about IV's and natures, BTW.

Hope you defeat the game successfully.

Don't worry about errors, many a people do such things here, I too when was new here was nervous in this context.

Back