• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Forest Fire", my new deck

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
  • Uhh... where are you buying your cards? Unless you're at a hobby shop, you can't buy singles. And if you are at a hobby shop, they probably run league that you can visit (maybe), and find people to trade with.

If you're just buying the cards at a Toys R Us, just get a tin. I'd recommend getting the Palkia or Darkrai tin. If they have older tins, the Lucario, Empoleon, and Infernape tins are pretty good too.

burnpsy

Pokémon Nerd
    Years
  • Uhh... where are you buying your cards? Unless you're at a hobby shop, you can't buy singles. And if you are at a hobby shop, they probably run league that you can visit (maybe), and find people to trade with.

If you're just buying the cards at a Toys R Us, just get a tin. I'd recommend getting the Palkia or Darkrai tin. If they have older tins, the Lucario, Empoleon, and Infernape tins are pretty good too.

OF COURSE IT'S A HOBBY STORE!!!

ahem, they run the only league in the city, but for uncontorollable reasons, I can't go to it...

either way, I'd still need a list of cards to get...

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Get more Infernapes and more Delcatties (both Delcatty PK and Delcatty ex CG). Don't forget to pick up a bunch of Supporters as well (whatever looks good to you- as long as it doesn't have "Rival" in its name, it's fine).

burnpsy

Pokémon Nerd
    Years
  • got new cards now... updated the first post with how my deck looks now (my local store doesn't carry any of the good cards you recommended)

Back