• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    XD You didn't even need to say that XD Take your time, we know that you're very busy X3.

But I bet that this next pic is going to be awesome =D

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Thank you Kyoki! *hugs!* ^^
    Next time I shall try and do some WIP pics (I plan to make a little movie out of it, blending each WIP pic into another!) Should be a fun little project :D

It's far too long a process to do a decent tutorial for, so I hope this will help everyone. :)

--FG

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Hey, I was browsing through some wallpapers and I found the reference picture you used for the white tiger~ ^_^, And they look EXACTLY the same o-o; You are amazing at realism art ^_^

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    wow i adore your work the sugimori images fooled me and most probably could fool mister sugimori himself i think he has competition

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Thanks everyone! *glomps* Argh, PC just ate my message! XD *types it again*

If you've been wondering where I've been over the last few days (!) I've been working on another oekaki! I wanted to get one more done as May is going to be horrible for me (so many assignments ;_; ) so I thought I'd make something whilst I had the chance. :) So here's a blue and yellow macaw!

Credit goes to Lívio Soares for permission to use his awesome photo! :D

Oekaki PaintBBS, 5 days approx, optical mouse. Hope you like!

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

--FG

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    That parrot is awesome! I have always liked parrots (talk about coincidence) and the parrot has a really realistic feel to it. The eye somehow doesn't look as realistic as the rest of the picture, but I still love it! Keep it up, FG ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    We understand that you haven't had much time, right people? XD Just take your time, FG!

O_O

Oh... my....God. o.o

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! ZOMG! I'M HAVING A FREAKING SPASM BY JUST LOOKING AT THIS! IT LOOKS LIKE A PHOTO! THE BEAK AND THE EYE IS LIKE THE SAME! OMGOMG!!!11 </spasm>

*ahem* Sorry XD

But yeah, I went to the Portuguese site, and it looks just the same!! And it's amazing that you managed to do your own pose with that picture!

You keep surprising me until I faint, that's right XD.

Keep it up! ^^

Back