• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Yeah dude and you could do the Fire Red and Leaf green starters too man i cant wait for your next pic it bound to be AWESOME XD

Pokemon_Veteran

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    That's something I could do! ^_^
    As for my next picture, I just finished it! It's a newly-evolved Vaporeon, exploring the coral reef for the first time. I'm really pleased with this one! :D

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    WOOW..first time i come here...this is really really great work...you are really good

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    Love that background you did for the Vaporeon. the shading looks good too, with the sunlight refelction on Vaporeon's head.

The corals around are nicely drawn and detailed too. Good work there Forest Grovyle!!

Stevo-kun

Years
    Hey Forest Grovyle that pic is awesome man and what else would we expect it you Forest Grovyle we dont expect any less then Awesome

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    That's a beautiful Vaporeon, and it happens to be my second favorite Pokemon! Please let me know if you recieved my PM. ^_^

~Roxy~

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Me dun like much Vaporeon... But that Picture is AWESOME! (Like always =D)
    But I cant see that last one... o.o

[EDIT] Now I can! and WOAH! Its more than awesome! Its so... so... I cant describe it in words o__o

Stevo-kun

Years
    Dude that is even better then the last one man and i love that background it Rocks man another awsome picture thanks to Forest Grovyle and ive always thought Flareon was cute from the first time i saw it XD

Pokemon_Veteran

L?zy?ud?

Lazy Member
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 4, 2005
    Forest Grovyle said:
    Thanks so much for the comments, everyone!! :D
    I did a Vaporeon, so now it's time for a Flareon! :) I'm really pleased with the lava flows in the background. This was done in PaintBBS with a mouse, and took about 4 hours to complete.

Wow,That's Awsome! Is the lava moving? :shocked:

L?zy?ud?

Lazy Member
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 4, 2005
    Forest Grovyle said:
    That's something I could do! ^_^
    As for my next picture, I just finished it! It's a newly-evolved Vaporeon, exploring the coral reef for the first time. I'm really pleased with this one! :D

LoL Again! That is awsome! It makes so realsite,like if it the background was moving! :laugh:

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Great work, nice style. I'd like to try I'm assuming next you'll do a jolteon :D I think you should have a website to post all your art. :)

Back