• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest Grovyle's Latest Works (NEW: 17/10/07 Oekaki Realism Tutorial!)

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Yeah that would be cool if you did a Jolteon next and put it in the middle of a thunder storm

Pokemon_Veteran

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Thanks so much for your comments and suggestions! :D
    I decided to take a little break from the Eeveelution theme and draw something from another fandom - The Last Unicorn. :) I absolutely adore this film - I saw it when I was little and love the design of her character! If you haven't seen it, I recommend checking it out! ^_^ You won't be disappointed!

Here she is! :) It's a hand-drawn piece ^_^

Pyro

gone
    Years
    • Age 31
    • gone
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    all these pics are awsome! i'm realy rubbish at mouse drawing....... count my vote for you as pc pressie!

edit: just seen all your other pics too! you are amzing! the best in fact! amzing! just wandering........can i be your friend?

Last edited:

Pyro

gone
    Years
    • Age 31
    • gone
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    thanks! your realy nice!*hugs back!*

i found a piece of your work and edited it for a banner.... is that ok?

here's what i did!

Last edited:

Pyro

gone
    Years
    • Age 31
    • gone
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    she draws them.......simple enough? shes just realy good! (the best in the world probably!)

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    FG - Sure. ^^ *adds you to friends list* You're so nice. :D I now know who my presidential vote is going to. :)

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Awwwwwww! Thanks so much everyone! *blushes bright red!* And thanks SO much to everyone who voted for me in the election so far...you're the best!! *huge hugs!* :D

I have some very minor pictures to add today - they're not my best works, but it's really hard to do art here at uni. :( I did some little sketches with a pencil and went over them in black biro of some Pok?mon (I didn't use any references for these, so they might be a bit off in places). Sorry for the bad quality of the pics :( I don't have a scanner here at uni so I had to use my webcam >_<

For Purin :)

For amphros :)

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Weeeeeesome~~ ^_^
    That Jigglypuff is... just... impressive 0.0
    *pokes it with a big pointy stick* X3

Back