• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forgotten Love (ContestShipping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    Ok, this would be my second ContestShipping Fan Fic that is not a One-Shot. I have this story already somewhat planned out, but you can read my plan at the bottom of the page, It will make more sense after you read it. So, I guess that's my little speech, now go on and enjoy my story! And if you find any mistakes, please point them out!

Chapter 1

It was Midnight, in a cold Hoenn Valley, the full moon was shining at its brightest, reflecting off of the snow that tipped a few of the mountains. Three figures were standing in the dark, two of those people facing one, one who was leaning on a tall Pine Tree.

"Tired yet?" Asked the singled out figure.

The other two were barely seen, just by the moonlight. One had long brown hair, mostly hidden by a red bandanna, her tight shirt matched it. She appeared to be the only girl there, and her name was May. There was a boy, the only one who appeared to be her height. He had emerald green hair, and the same color of eye to match. He had on a black long-sleeved shirt, and a purple jacket covering it, his name was Drew. The two were both around fourteen years of age.

Origianlly, May had traveled around with her friends and little brother when she was ten, but then she met Drew, who she had a major crush on. Apparently, Drew felt the same way, it was at May's eleventh Birthday Party, Drew and May both admitted their feelings for each other. A few days later, May decided to travel around with Drew instead. The last four years had been the best of their lives, as they got older, their love became just that much stronger.

Both May and Drew were panting, apparently having fought a long battle. "You're not gonna get away with this!" Yelled Drew.

"Silly children, Harley gets what he wants" Said the oldest man, the one who was leaning on the Pine Tree. He had cold purple eyes, and purple hair as well. His outfit made him look like a Cacturne, his favorite Pokemon.

"Ok then, if you're seriosuly not tired yet, I've got something that will make you a little more than just tired!" Exclaimed Harley, now holding up a Voltorb in his hand for May and Drew to see. "And now a nice Self-Destruct attack should end this nicely" Said Harley, tossing the PokeBall-like Pokemon at May and Drew.

Before anyone could react, the Voltorb exploded, causing May and Drew to be sent flying like May had seen happen to Team Rocket so many times.

---------------------------------

Although having major injuries, Drew pulled himself up from the laying position he had landed in. He looked around, seeing they were blown far away from the valley. The place they were in now looked like the edge of a small forest. Drew could see a little town just ahead, the lights were glowing just as brightly as the moon. Then he looked to his side, to see May still laying down, unconsious.

Drew panicked for a moment, pulling May's limp body into his lap, and rubbing her forehead. "May? Wake up! Please!" He yelled. A small tear leaked from his eyes.

Perhaps it was because he was tired, or maybe, it was because he cared so much........

Using his last bit of strenght, Drew pulled May onto his back as if he were giving her a piggy-back ride. Then he walked into the town, looking for a Pokemon Center, or just anyone who could help. But there he saw it, a large, brightly lit building lie just before him. A PokeBall symbol with a large 'PC' was hung above the transparent sliding doors in the front. Drew felt somewhat relieved to see this building as he rushed inside.

Dragging himself to the front desk, Drew faced the orange haired nurse behind the desk, a very serious look on his face. "Nurse Joy....you've....gotta....help" He panted, just barely getting the words out.

Nurse Joy looked worried too when she faced this tired boy, with terrible cuts all over his body, and carrying an unconsious girl on his back. "Oh my! Please, come to the back room, I'll call Officer Jenny, you remember what happened?" Said Joy.

"Yeah" Said Drew, following Nurse Joy, who was now leading him to a door that obviously lead to the back of the Center. The back room had many cabinets and doors, and that was about it. The walls were a basic white, and the floor was made up of blue tile. A few chairs were against the walls however.

Joy told Drew to sit down, she had her Chansey get May on a stretcher, which it then took through one of the other doors. Then Joy brought Drew a blanket, wrapping it around him.

Then, a blue haired woman in a police uniform walked into the room. "Oh Officer Jenny, we're all ready now" Said Joy, pulling up to chairs in front of Drew. Jenny pulled out a pen and clipboard, looking ready to document their discussion. Both Nurse Joy and Jenny sat in the chairs, looking at Drew curiously.

"Ok, to start, what is your name, and the girl's?"Asked Jenny.

"My name is Drew, and her name is May" Said Drew weakly.

"Ok, and your age?" Said Jenny.

"We're both fourteen" Answered Drew.

"Now, can you tell me what all happened?" Asked Jenny.

Drew paused for a moment, then answered, "May and I were enjoying the mountains at night, in a valley, then, this guy, Harley, attacked us. Then he used a Voltorb to send us flying off, we landed just outside this town. May was....." Drew again paused, but this time, he closed his eyes, a few tears trickled out of his eyes.

"Yes?" Said Jenny, looking worried.

"She had fainted, I found her like I brought her. That's what I remember, sorry if it isn't much" Said Drew, wiping the tears away.

"Ok, that's enough tonight Jenny, I think he needs the rest. And don't worry Drew, I'm sure May will be just fine by tomorrow morning." Assured Joy.

Jenny nodded, got up from her chair, and left. Joy's Chansey waddled out from the door it had taken May through. "Ok Drew, I'll let you sleep in the regular beds, but we need to get some bandages on you first" Said Joy.

Drew groaned, but got up, handing the blanket back to Joy. She smiled, to comfort him, but he didn't smile back, his mind racing with the memory of May's injured body.

---------------------------

About ten minutes later, Drew lie in his bed, examining his new bandages. Besides little ones, he had one wrapped around his head, just below his messy bangs, causing them to stick up slightly. He had also apparently sprained his arm, so it was in a sling. He had taken his purple jacket off, leaving him in just his black turtle-neck. He had his back leaned against the headboard of the bed, now staring at the ceiling, worried for May.

-------------------------

The sun had just rose, it peeked through the large window of Drew's room. It woke up to boy, who was in an uncomfortable sleeping position, sick with worry. Drew sat up and yawned. But suddenly, Joy burst open the door, looking quite concerned. "Oh good, you're awake, I need you to come with me, it's about May" Said Joy.

Drew gulped. "May?"

But he followed Joy, back to the back room, and through the door that Chansey had previously. In that room, there was a single bed. The room was like the other, white walls and blue tile, two or three chairs lined one of the walls. But in that bed, was May, who had her bandanna off, revealing the rest of her light Brunette hair, her sapphire eyes were open, but she looked tired still.

Drew looked so happy to see her, he began to run to her bedside, to get a better view, but Joy told him to stay back for a moment. "What is it?" Asked Drew, sounding worried again.

Joy approached May slowly, and started saying, "Do you know this boy?" Asked Joy.

Drew looked hurt by Joy's question, of course May knew him, they had been in love for the past four years, how could she not?

May moved her gaze on Drew. "......Um....I don't think so" Said May.

Then Joy moved back towards the now stunned looking Drew. "I'm very sorry Drew.....please don't take it personally. Let's try another question, I'd like to prove my thoery here." Said Joy gently. "Do you know your own name dear?" She asked May.

May now seemed frustrated, but she shook her head in confusion.

Drew looked shocked and sad at the same time. "Don't tell me..."

"Yes, it appears she has lost her memory in the explosion, I'm so sorry" Said Joy.

Drew now ran over to May, Joy wouldn't stop him this time. For the third time, Drew began to cry again, but this time, it was the most he had ever done so. He had thrown his head into his arm, the one without the sling. May looked up at him, feeling confused. Then he looked at her...

-----------------------------------

"He looks.....so familar....why can't I remember?!" May thought to herself furiously. But she continued to stare at him, without a word.

"Your name is....May" Said the boy, trying to talk through his tears.

"May" Repeated May, though, she wanted to remember him more than herself, the thought of seeing him, knowing him so well from somewhere, it drove her crazy.

"And my name, it's Drew" Said the boy.

This sparked something in May's mind.

------------------------------------

"If you must know, the name's Drew" Said a cocky looking green-haired boy, holding his hand in May's face.

-----------------------------------

May smiled, knowing she knew something now, it was better than the feeling of emptiness she felt only seconds before. This caused Drew to smile too, it was almost as if he felt the way she did right now, and experienced the same memory.

"Well it looks like we have a minor improvement, good, we'll keep working on it" Said Joy. "I'm gonna let you have some alone time" She left the room, making Drew feel a little more comfortable, he could remind May of the more personal memories now, the best ones......

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok, I promised this

I plan to make this story about the memories that May will slowly recover, most of them involving ContestShipping scenes that I promise you'll enjoy. My story will end when May recovers all her memories, and that will be whenever I feel like ending the story.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Thats a cool story .::Roeslia::. , a very good contestshipping (Bad Harley). Aaannnddd, I didn't see any grammer mistakes!! *pats on back*

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2006
    OMG that was soo touching and i cryed a little *tear*...Very great and i love the plot for the next chapters..about may slowly recovering her memory.....awwww so cute
    P.S great grammer

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    Thanks *~May sweetie~*, that was a really nice comment! Best I think I've ever gotten, it really means a lot! I'll remember it when writing the next chapter, compliments inspire me!

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Thread revival only permitted if posting a new chapter.

Forgotten Love (ContestShipping)

https://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=16733

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back