• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Fort's Gallery

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Cover pic I drew for my FB page.
Spoiler:

Another of the requests. This one's Foxwing, a character I actually remember from a RP a few years back and was more than happy to draw.
Spoiler:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
The last of the requests currently on my list... I might open up more later, but for now I'm going to work on a commission (my first paid one!) and some art for myself :P

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Added some new stuff!

Spoiler:

Look at this adorable little guy. Just look at him :3 I've drawn this guy before, except the last time I drew him, it was as a kit/apprentice. This is him all grown up.
Spoiler:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Wow, I haven't posted here in awhile! I've got a big list of updates for this. Most of them, with the exception of the first one, are just quick doodles I did for the sake of creative release and boredom, or are concepts and designs for characters. So in other words, the only one I actually bothered to spend a lot of time on fixing up is the first one XD

Rose Avery, one of the main characters in a book I've been planning for... well, over a year now. I actually already wrote an incredibly shortened version of it for a short story assignment in school last year, but it left out quite a lot that I want to show in the book. Rose is the Host for the spirit of the Dragon, and thus can switch between the forms of a human and the form of a dragon. This is a reference for her, both appearance-wise, and to compare the size difference between her human and dragon forms. I was going to draw scales, but I got fed-up with them because it was taking up way too much time I didn't have. I'll probably go back and add them another time, or just commission someone else for a proper drawing of her.
Spoiler:

Then there was a day I just had a crazy creative spike and doodled out the next two drawings... On paper, since my tablet just really didn't want to cooperate with me. The first one is Bearblaze, though the shade of brown I colored him isn't really accurate since even out of the 10+ varieties of brown I had, this was the closest I could get.
Spoiler:

The second one is of my and Lord Sephear's characters in Pokemon Odyssey: A Search For Cresselia. My character being the Floatzel, Kaveri "Jetstream" Vian, and Seph's character being the Dragonite, Callimer "The Emerald Sentinel" Vian. The Infernape is also one of my characters, from Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning. She died before the vents of A Search For Cresselia, but served as both an adoptive mother and mentor to Kaveri and Callimer, both of whom followed in her footsteps and joined the Gold Tribe.
Spoiler:

Sorry about the terrible quality. I didn't feel like getting up and setting the scanner up, so I just used my phone camera.

Another quick doodle I did a couple days later, this time with a tablet that actually decided it wanted to work properly! Bearblaze again, with his apprenticehood crush Palestorm (a character belonging to my friend)- who eventually became his mate then later broke his heart. Good times!
Spoiler:

This is Pearkit, a remake of one of my old characters, Flash. She is Bearblaze and Palestorm's daughter.
Spoiler:

And then I finally got around to redrawing cat Fitz, with her more recent design. Well, the tutu and the tie were actually going to be part of her original design, but the RP I placed her in at the time decided that no, she couldn't have them. Now, she's more of a psycho doctor. Much fun, shame I haven't been able to find a RP she'd be suitable for. The mess on her tail is meant to be cobwebs and herbs, but, ah... that kinda failed.
Spoiler:

A quick little doodle I did for a friend of her character, Kat <3
Spoiler:

I finally started on a project I've been wanting to do for quite awhile: draw Pokemon in my own style. I started with Umbreon, and from there went with whatever suggestions were thrown at me. These were quite a bit of fun to do~
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

That's all for now! I'll try to remember to update this more often in the future~

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 23, 2022
Dude your stuff is pretty awesome. One thing I noticed though is that the feet don't always align to the same ground plane. IDK it could be intentional but I think it's a bit off.

Years
Wow, I just went through your whole thread and I gotta say, you seem to have improved greatly compared to your earlier posts! You seem a lot more confident with proportions and anatomy, especially the feline kinds.

Still, I'd definitely recommend you to study anatomy a bit more. Look at photos, for examples. Your legs sometimes look a bit stiff, which might be due to the positioning of the joints. I'd also advice you to pay special attention to the anatomy of the paws.
In addition, just a little tip for your traditional colouring: When using coloured pencils, try using the pencils more lightly, with less pressure, and build up the colour by adding several layers. It will give you a more even and smooth look than doing just one layer and pressing down hard :>

I hope that didn't sound too harsh! Like I said, your art has already gone a long way! :)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
New thing! Honestly, I love how this turned out. Not the drawing so much (that was some really lazy lines and coloring there), but just the design. Considering this was just some foolishness my coworker and I concocted~.
Spoiler:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I had a character who was long overdue for an updated drawing, so here it is. Can I just say I'm really proud of the paws on this. They're not perfect, but I've just never been able to draw the underside of a paw and actually make it look like the underside of a paw so this just makes me really happy.
Spoiler:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Haven't posted here in awhile - wups! I've got a couple new drawings to add in here.

Significantly better redraw of Pearpaw - soon to be Pearflight.
Spoiler:

Bearblaze, Pearpaw's father, comforting his daughter after she got a bit of a reality check. Ah, childhood. There's actually a bit of writing to go with this that I'll add into the OP.
Spoiler:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I haven't been doing much drawing at all in the past few months, it's kinda sad really. It was mostly because of a mixture of a lack of time and a lack of inspiration. But, I'm finally wiggling my way back into drawing, one doodle at a time. I can't say any of them are perfect, but I just wanted to get some stuff done to make sure I was at least just drawing something.

An update on Pearpaw/flight - she earned her warrior name a few months ago, only to soon after have her legs torn apart by a badger. Because she was no longer capable of walking, she became an elder and was renamed as "Lostflight".
Spoiler:

I opened up requests to the members of a RP I'm in on Feral Heart awhile back, and I'm finally getting around to doing them. Two down so far, another three to go.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And then my boyfriend's birthday is today, and though I haven't done birthday art for anyone in awhile, I really wanted to try to do something nice for him~ It was some nice practice with lighting and shading too. I don't usually bother shading many of my drawings, but this one kinda needed in for the atmosphere.
Spoiler:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
The last of the requests from TGF peeps I'm gonna do before working on a commission, here's Elmblaze of ThunderClan.
Spoiler:

And then there's this ancient thing I started on way back in... I think May? It was going to be a big huge banner with as many RiverClan cats as I could fit in it, but I lacked time to work on it and this was all I was able to get done.
Spoiler:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Updaaaaaaate! The lineart and most of the coloring on this is a few months old, but the shading was done just the other day.
adpharos_by_werewolfofpower-d9txoxz.png

Back