• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Fossil Finding,Fossil Pokemon and Fossil Junk

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2007
    Well i got Pokemon Diamond and i have been in the underground passage of ah nevermind i will get to the point.i have been underground for a while and i have gotten 5 skull fossils,is that the only tipe of fossil i can get in the game,cause i want my hands on other fossil pokemon,besides 5 cranidos.well let me get the point.

1.Are skull fossils the only thing i can get in Pokemon Diamond,without playing with someone else
    2.Where can i find fossils that dont have the words SKULL in them
    3.Does anyone want a level 20 cranidos
    4.How many tipe of fossils are there
    5.Are cranidos worthless or usefull pokemon

Legendary Squirtle

Not Hacked, Just Legendary
    Years
    1. Not really, you have to have the national dex to get other fossils.

2. In the same underground area , but when you have the national dex.

4. 5 fossils (Shieldon can only be found in pearl).

5.It evolves into Rampardos which has the highest natural attack (non legendary) in the game. It also has the abililty Mold Breaker which allows it to stop an opponents ability.

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
    Can I ask a question here about it instead of making a new thread please? How exactly do you make the fossils become.. Pokemon? Lol. I have so many skull fossils at the moment, what do I dooo? :p

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Take fossils to the Oreburgh Museum, a guy there will revive them, not sure when though, i was able to after the 3rd or 4th badge =P

FFX383

Pokemon Master
    Years
    man, how long did it take you guys to find a fosseil, i have been searching for hours and all i can find are shperes...

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    yeah, i've been trying to find fossils, but to no avail. i have two Cranidos, but one is Japanese and the other was a Skull Fossil attached to a Drifloon (both obtained from the GTS). all i've got to say is that the GTS is probably by far one of Nintendo's best ideas ever.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    GTS is probably by far one of Nintendo's best ideas ever.
    Yep that is 100% true, fossils are hard to find ever since I went under ground after obtaining the national Pokedex I've been digging a whole bunch of root fossils

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Back