• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fossil Here

fuz

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2012
    Hi guys,

I liked Pokemon as a kid back with RBY. I'm quite old now I think. Not sure if too old to like Pokemon, if not for nostalgia!

I'm a big fan of the development/technical community here so come here from time to time to see what games have been written. I once frequented here but got annoyed and left but now I'm back.

My children and grandchildren will get a hearty nostalgic tale regarding Pokemon! I cannot see how any future generation can miss it...

Thanks!

Cheers
    fuz

Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC! Ahhh those were great games to play as a kid.. great memories to this day. :) Oh don't worry in the slightest about your age, a lot of people here are a lot older then children. Nice areas to be interested in, I check there from time to time as well to see what games the community have made or are being made. Sorry to hear you got annoyed and left, this community is really friendly and would like you to show your opinions and have a great time here. :) Ha I plan on doing the same.. EVERY child needs to have at least a little Pokemon in them. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back