• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fossil Pokemon Fans

Censen.Morris

Sceptile is my Homeboy
Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    Aeroskelmod.png
    Fossil Pokemon Fan Club
    Aeroskelmod.png

Fans of the Fossil Pokemon can come together here for enjoyment and conversation. Do other pokemon deserve to be considered fossils? What do you think?

The Fossil Pokemon:
    138.png
    139.png
    140.png
    141.png
    142.png
    347.png
    348.png
    345.png
    346.png
    408.png
    409.png
    410.png
    411.png
    564.png
    565.png
    566.png
    567.png

RANKS:
    OWNER
    Censen.Morris
    CO-OWNERS:
    nate890
    gunnerpow7
    Members:
    Stoney the Togekiss
    Regeneration

TOPIC QUESTIONS:
    Which fossil pokemon/evolution line is your favorite?
    What should the Next-Gen Fossils be?

Banners/Userbars:
    371b54ee64438bd31304811d782c0ab974a9fe6996ccff33be444d64b20a246f4g.jpg

Last edited:

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • I'll join, fer the heck of it.

Nah, let's just have only actual fossil pokemon.

The 5th gen fossils are my favorites!

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Meh... I'll join too...

My favorite fossil pokemon is Lileep... It's because it is part Grass type...=)

Can I also be the co-owner? Thanks!

Censen.Morris

Sceptile is my Homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    New Topic Question:
    Which fossil Pokemon/Evolution line is your favorite?

Mine is the Anorith line.
    Fossil_Anorith.png

Years
  • First my favorite fossil has to be aerodactyl because it is so power and has an amazing moveset.
    Secondly, I would like to be co-owner of this club!!!

Years
  • I'd like to join in as well. :) My favourite fossil Pokemon... It would be both Aerodactyl and Anorith; I just can't decide. D: Aerodactyl is quite good battling wise whereas I love Anorith's design.

Censen.Morris

Sceptile is my Homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    My mistake. whoops. I changed the question as a way to make it more 'official' sorry for asking you to restate.

Censen.Morris

Sceptile is my Homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    If you have a good idea, I doubt anyone cares if you are a co-owner/owner or what.

I'll put this out now: ANYONE who is a member can make a new topic question.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Topic idea:

Would you like to see a Gym Leader/Elite 4 member/Champion that specializes in fossil pokemon?

(We saw those who USED fossil pokemon in their teams, but I mean someone who uses ONLY fossil pokemon.)

Years
  • Would you like to see a Gym Leader/Elite 4 member/Champion that specializes in fossil pokemon?
    I wouldn't mind seeing one but a good fighting type Pokemon will rip through the entire team just like my Breloom did to Sydney in Pokemon Emerald. OHKO Sky Uppercut ftw. XD

Censen.Morris

Sceptile is my Homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    Aerodactyl or Archeops would balance that weakness, being flying type as well. Also, Tirtuga's ability, Solid Rock, makes super effective moves do 1/4 damage. Thus, fighting attacks on tirtuga would only do 1/2 damage

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Aerodactyl or Archeops would balance that weakness, being flying type as well. Also, Tirtuga's ability, Solid Rock, makes super effective moves do 1/4 damage. Thus, fighting attacks on tirtuga would only do 1/2 damage
    Are you sure you understand how Soild Rock works?

I don't fully remember, but I think Fighting moves on Tirtuga deals around 1.3X damage instead of 2X...

Censen.Morris

Sceptile is my Homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    Yes. What I meant is that it deals 1/4 less damage, so fighting does 1.5 instead of 2, grass 3 instead of 4. When coupled with high defense and HP, this ability makes a big difference.

That was dumb on my part.

I'm bringing this group back to life with a new topic question: What should the next generation fossils be?
    I think a Tyrannosaurus (It would be ground type) and a Brontosaurus (Grass type, maybe?) would be cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Yes. What I meant is that it deals 1/4 less damage, so fighting does 1.5 instead of 2, grass 3 instead of 4. When coupled with high defense and HP, this ability makes a big difference.

That was dumb on my part.

I'm bringing this group back to life with a new topic question: What should the next generation fossils be?
    I think a Tyrannosaurus (It would be ground type) and a Brontosaurus (Grass type, maybe?) would be cool.
    It's interesting you said that...
    I was creating my own set of critters that inculded a Volcano (Heat & Mineral elemented in this case) based Tyrannosaurus & a tree based Brachiosaurus. (Plant elemented in this case.)

Actually, I have none of my critters comfirmed as of yet...
    Just coming up with ideas for now.

(Sorry for not posting MUCH sooner...)

Censen.Morris

Sceptile is my Homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    It's interesting you said that...
    I was creating my own set of critters that inculded a Volcano (Heat & Mineral elemented in this case) based Tyrannosaurus & a tree based Brachiosaurus. (Plant elemented in this case.)

Actually, I have none of my critters comfirmed as of yet...
    Just coming up with ideas for now.

(Sorry for not posting MUCH sooner...)

Wouldn't that make the Brachiosaurus a cannibal?
    :P

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Wouldn't that make the Brachiosaurus a cannibal?
    :P
    No more than what a Meganium would be...

It's called Branchio & when it's standing still, you may very well mistake it for 4 oak trees. The "trees" are it's legs & it's neck, body & tail are covered in evergreen branches.

Until it starts moving, it's a LOT harder to find than you'd think...
    (unless you know the area like you do the back of your hand...)

& to answer your topic:
    I like your idea of the fossil pokemons...
    But I think you knew that already...

Back