• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Four Element Gym

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    k....i have kind of the same problem since my wi fi is down:(.but theres a hot spot around the corner where i can get it so i can still battle.just telling you since its going to take me around 3-6 minutes to get there.please wait for me.

superluigi52

Electricity fan
    Years
    k....i have kind of the same problem since my wi fi is down:(.but theres a hot spot around the corner where i can get it so i can still battle.just telling you since its going to take me around 3-6 minutes to get there.please wait for me.

waiting is my middle name! see you in a bit

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
    Wrong place to post I guess, but I will battle. Lv100 6v6 single, Sleep, Evasion, Species, OHKO move, Freeze, Legendary. No Ubers, prefer BL tier. Anything else I am forgetting? FC and other details in sig.

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    gg super luigi.ay yuni i won this match so its my win.

lumine ill battle you.i ll be on wifi. if you want to

Last edited:

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
    smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=651380&postcount=1

Tiers list. Anyway, I will be on too. I just get bored of fighting the same OU all the time so I tend not to use them.

EDIT - You know, some how I knew you were going to start with Weavile. :)

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
    Good battle at the end there, got a bit lucky with confusion not stopping me from surviving. Machamp is quite a good pokemon.

EDIT - Marowak vs. Swampert: Yeah, crits will turn the tides when you least expect it. :D

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    oooph .. hax gods dont like me much lOL. marowak's eq ohkos a cursed swampert with defense evs? LOL unheard of!! HAHAHA all in all tho gg. so u really dont like ou pokes eh? thats one on u then cuz not alot of ppl can still be as skilled when like 5 of 6 pokes from their team are uu.

Rock_lee

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    Yuni: do you want to battle now?

Edit we are now accepeting challanges after all the elements are done with thier matchs.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    O can I battle please! Um but which element would except my challenge?

Never mind tht challenge I gtg now.. unexpectedly..

Last edited:

Rock_lee

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    Sorry no challanges yet two matchs till we battle and the first element you have to face is earth.

Back