• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Four Element Gym

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    i'm testin out my connection right now... can someone help me with a quick test battle?

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    yup it seemed if like that match would NEVER end but once you busted out that swellow i had a felling this match was over;)

good game thought i like your strategy w/blastoise and Swellow except for blastoise not having a water move and having rapid spin....but its your team and it worked out good.Good game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    hah thanks, ya the Blastoise not having a water move is a situation i run into a lot and debate constantly, but at the same time the rapid spin bails me out of a lot of bad situations like clearing 2 layers of spikes and a stealth rock... so either move is a double edged sword unfortunately :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    heh, maybe i'll show you MY Charizard next fight ;) i didn't show off any of my fires this time

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    haha we'll just see who's Charizard wins... haha i'm stoked for the rematch now

Years
    Don't worry. I'm willing to battle. I just need to get my DS and I'll only battle in a challenge against me. And for super, if it's okay, could he be a second Guardian for Earth? That way someone can choose which they wanna battle. superluigi or BigWolf

Back