• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: FR/EM: Holiday Hacks ---- UWU What's This?

Whats your favorite Holiday Hack so far?

• Cursed Version

Votes: 28 18.8%
  • The Wooper Who Saved Christmas

Votes: 39 26.2%
  • Valen Edition

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Easter Revolution

Votes: 44 29.5%
  • Summer Splash

Votes: 19 12.8%

• Total voters

Ravendwyr

TwitchPlaysPokemon mod
Years
Hi there!

The Wooper Who Saved Christmas was featured as an intermission run on Twitch Plays Pokémon (and you can probably guess how well that went!).

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/832781280

Are there any plans to further continue with Wooper 1 or Wooper 2?

For reference, the stream played Wooper 1 using the mGBA core inside BizHawk.

darklugia2010

darklugia2010
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024
Does anyone know if this creator will fix the bugs/glitches in the first wooper hack. When I played on the beta 3 version selecting a new game gave me the ending right away. When playing the beta 2 version I found that both the good/bad endings are reversed. Also quagsire does not obey when mega evolving during the final battle.

Last edited:

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
Does anyone know if this creator will fix the bugs/glitches in the first wooper hack. When I played on the beta 3 version selecting a new game gave me the ending right away. When playing the beta 2 version I found that both the good/bad endings are reversed. Also quagsire does not obey when mega evolving during the final battle.

They aren't bugs they are features.
Spoiler:

darklugia2010

darklugia2010
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024
They aren't bugs they are features.
Spoiler:

Okay, but which beta version is playable/complete? Forgot to mention that the ending takes you to indigo plateau and there's no music in the background. This hack was still fun even with all the bugs/glitches. I might play the other holiday hacks.

Last edited:

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
Okay, but which beta version is playable/complete? Forgot to mention that the ending takes you to indigo plateau and there's no music in the background. This hack was still fun even with all the bugs/glitches. I might play the other holiday hacks.

I have no clue. The Wooper hacks are such fever dreams that I'm not even sure if I made them or not tbh. I like to believe that the spirit of Ryan Renyolds from "Spirited" posses my body, drank too much egg nog then went to town on my laptop.

The only one of these hacks that is half tested is the Valentine's Day one and that's mostly cause it's ten minutes long.

darklugia2010

darklugia2010
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024
I have no clue. The Wooper hacks are such fever dreams that I'm not even sure if I made them or not tbh. I like to believe that the spirit of Ryan Renyolds from "Spirited" posses my body, drank too much egg nog then went to town on my laptop.

The only one of these hacks that is half tested is the Valentine's Day one and that's mostly cause it's ten minutes long.

Okay. Thanks for explaining/sharing your story.

Back