• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FR/LG or R/S/E?

FR/LG or R/S/E?

• Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald!

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Firered and Leafgreen!

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Nor...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    I like FR/LG. Though R/S/E are very good, the original Blue version was my first video game, and returning to Kanto in FR/LG was just great. :)

Years
  • Johto Boy said:
    FireRed and Leafgreen. I liked the story better and the Pokemon Much better. R/S/E are good, but I didn't like the Pokemon. There was only about 15 good Pokemon in Hoenn.

What do you mean by good?
    And remember to vote in the poll... ;)

Last edited:

ArticunoIce

I wub my wiitle Yugi. <3
    Years
  • R/S/E

Ugh... I HATE remakes! Although, I have more likeable Pokemon in R/S/E than the older versions... R/B/Y.... I like the G/S/C Versions, so I'm hoping there won't be remakes for 'em... It just ruins the games entirly...

Myrrh

Pokegirl909's True Love...
    Years
  • Hmmm, personally, it was nice to visit the Old Towns from R/B/Y, because in truth, I am an oldies fan, so the re-make of the old game was awesome when I saw it, I just had to have it, even though R/S/E were good, I think I would prefer FR/LG.

Sneas

Burning Blaze.
    Years
  • I like FR/LG better because of the Pokemon, and the fact that I'm used to the storyline. R/S/E was good, but I just didn't like the Pokemon as much as FR/LG.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • I'm not really sure but I enjoyed plaing FR/LG more than the Hoenn series. The plot and characters is fun but the Battle Frontier in Emerald is two thumbs up for me..So I can't basically choose..lol

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • *meep* This is in the wrong section. n__n; Topics such as this that are on the Pokemon video games go in the General Games Discussion, which is where I shall be moving this to. :OOO

*moves*

~Kelsey

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • FR/LG because you can't deny the awesomeness of the classics. FR/LG were much more than mere remakes, it was a remake with updated graphics and game mechanics, so it had the awesome simplicity of R/B, but with the game depth of Ru/Sa...

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I like the R/S versions better mainly because the classics are better of as... well classics they don't need remakes.

Back