• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Framed!? [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    "Ah! Lillycove City! Lets take it down Boom!" Pat said. Boom dipped down and dove toward the ground below. He landed in the sea and ferried the trainers to the shore.

Pat helped Alana off of Boom and said, "Hoenn awaits. Do whatever you need here, but I have to get to Battle Frontier soon. I have to visit my Mom. You can come if you want."

Pat walked down the crowded streets...but he didn't get the usual response. Usually he was greeted by fans and offered some kind of deal. But not this time. People were running from him, avoiding his gaze, dashing into buildings when he rounded a corner.

Alana said, "Pat, I don't think we are welcome here either..."

The trainers walked out of a crowded street and the huge Lillycove Department Store came into view. The large TV Monitor that was above the entrance to the building displayed a news report. The new anchor, an older man dressed in a suit said, "We bring you this urgent news bulletin. Recently, A Lugia was spotted entering the boundarys of the Hoenn Region. This Lugia was transporting three of the dangerous Trainers wanted for crimes too numerous to mention. Here is a video showing some of their destructive acts."

The screen then displayed a video of the Mossdeep Space center being destroyed...by a Lugia. Then a video was shown of Trainer Tower being torched by an Arcanine and a Tolagy.

Pat thought, What? I haven't been to the Mossdeep Space Center in years! Boom wasn't even born yet the last time I went to Mossdeep City...

Pat said, "Alana, lets get out of here...and where the hell did Blitz go?"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana looked around. "I don't know. Maybe he went into a store or something. Look I know how they're doing this but it won't help us now. Let's get out of here." She snatched up Chikorita who had jumped from her shoulder upon landing. The elite jumped back onto Boom?s back and looked back up at the screen where they were replaying the image of a Tolagy and an Arcanine attacking the Trainer Tower. Her eyes narrowed and she glared angrily. ?We?ll find the ones who set those pink blobs on us. And who is using them to destroy our name and framing us for these crimes.? She turned her attention back to Pat. ?Come on let?s get out of here.?

Pat nodded and jumped onto Boom?s back as well. ?You know what?s going on??

?Ditto. They were at the Elite Four disguised as Lance and his Pokemon. Stupid little blobs of pink goo. I used to like them.? She made an impatient noise in her throat as they took off.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    "**** piles of pink crap. I'd love to go on a ditto hunt...but we have to make one stop to make," Pat said.

Alana groaned and said, "Do you really have to go to Battle Frontier?"

Pat responded, "Yes, Battle Frontier is a haven for the Elite Trainers. These people after us would strike there if they are after the Elites. I have to make sure Mom is ok..."

Alana said, "Fine."

Alana climbed onto Boom and the Lugia flew out of the city.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Unknown to Pat and Alana, Blitz had been captured by Elizibeth Who had been following them from the clouds

"See, Your friends forgot you, They flew of without you!" Elizibeth tried to tease

"I don't care!, They know I can handle myself" Blitz told Elizibeth, Blitz was used to being left out, So it didn't bother him that Pat and Alana forgot about him all the time

"Surely you must feal some pain, Knowing that the companions you trusted left you behind!" Elizibeth responded

"Nope!" Blitz peplied with no emotion

"Well, We might just have to go wafter them without you" Elizibeth told blitz leading him toward a old house

"Don't, Theire only kids!" Blitz yelled

"Why do you care about them, They don't care about you!" Elizibeth asked

"I don't care about that! I told you, I just don't want them hurt!" blitz told Elizibeth

Elizebeth ignored blitz and opened the door to the old house

She got a rope out ready to tie blitz up, Blitz kicked her away as she tried to tie him up

"You little ****!"

Blitz put his fists up ready to fight, Elizibeth came at him at a rope, Blitz grabed the rope and swung it around the room with her on the end of it

Elizibeth gained ballence ande put the rope around her waist "If thats how you want it!" She said as she came at blitz

She managed to trip blitz, She took the rope from her belt and tied it around his foot, As blitz got up ready to fight again, She lifted his fot up with the rope and tied the other side of the rope around his neck, If blitz but his foot down he would be stangling himself, And he couldn't put his foot up any further to make the rope looser

Elizibeth then got another rope and tied his hands to a pole behind his back

"That should hold you!" Elizibeth said as she walked out the door,

"Send someone to deal with him!" SHe said on the phone as she got on Aerodactle

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Blitz watched her fly away on her aerodactyl through a skylight window. We'll this sucks. I wonder who she called.... It felt like alittle over a hour before he heard someone coming into the building.

"Hello", the mysterious person forced blitz to look at him. "You don't look injured at all, a clean slate for me to carve". Blitz just looked at him coldly, hiding a dry fear. Carver dropped his two pokeballs. A darker looking Roselia and Sneasel, they both seemed to be stained in blood....

"..."

Blitz never screamed, even when his arm began to twitch as if it was trying to tear itself off. He never screamed as the pricks dug threw him, changing all they touched inpure. Blitz never screamed...

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Boom flew above the clouds so that he wouldn't be sighted, he knew tthe trainers didn't need the stress of panic spreading everywhere because he was being sighted. Boom could sense Pat had alot of stress on his mind...he was worried about his mother.

Alana could see that Pat was stressed, his palms were sweaty, he was breathing heavily, his eyes had a worried look to them. She grabbed ahold of Boom's plates when the Lugia suddenly dipped down and sped toward the ground. We must have arrived, she thought.

Boom landed in the water next to the docks of Battle Frontier. The trainers jumped off of the Lugia and Pat recalled him into his pokeball. Pat was walking very fast..almost running. Alana didn't mind running, but Pat seemed so worried and paranoid...

Alana had heard of Battle Frontier before, it was supposed to be a bright place filled with Elite Trainers showing off their battle skills, but today it wasn't that picture she had painted in her head. The streets were empty. The stands selling foods and merchandise were abandoned.

Pat stopped his rush at a building that looked like a giant Seviper. Alana thought, So this is Battle Pike... Pat burst through the doors and ran through room after room, Alana was struggling to keep up.

Pat kicked open the door to a room at the end of a hall...and he froze upon entering. Alana saw from behind Pat a corpse siting on the floor. It was a woman dressed in a tight purple tank-top shirt purple leather pants. Her skin was a rotted brown and was shriveled to the point where she looked like a skelton with hair and a thin lair of skin. Her hair which had been long and brown was gray and falling out in some areas.

Pat's eyes began tearing up...his body started shivering violently. He started murmuring, "No...no...no...no"

Chikorita, who had been holding onto Alana's shoulders, climbed down and sniffed around the room. She said, "Chii chika."

Alana said, "What? Toxic...on her?"

Chikorita nodded and said "Kor-rita." Alana looked at the other side of the room and saw the empty shell of a Shuckle, the charred corpse of a seviper, and the frost covered body of a Slaking.

Pat was still standing, with tears streaming down his face. He was mumbling, but such words as "Mom...no...how...why...not now...." could be understood. His breathing became fast and heavy...then he fell to the floor.

Alana leaned down behind him, wrapping her arms around Pat. "I'm sorry," she whispered. She didn't know what to say...nothing like this had ever happened to someone so close to her. She cried on his shoulder, his breathing was still very frantic. I can't help...

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Blitz's leg was getting tired, But that was nothing compared to the pain, He Knew that the girl didn't want him dead, But why was she torturing, As the pokemon dug through his flesh, blitz was trying to think of a plan,

He thought about the rope, There was no way he could get them to accadently cut it, His hands where tied so he couldn't get his swampert to help, There was no way for him to excape

As Blitz bravely st there while pokemon where carving through his flesh, He heard the door open

"Are you finished yet?" Someone asked, Blitz looked up, the persons face was still behind the door

As he came through his face was revealed

"Sam?" Blitz said to his younger brother

"Hmm, So you got dragged into this mess aswell?" He asked, Blitz looked at sams arms, He noticed that they where wraped in bandages

"They only want you to help them!" Sam said standing theire with no sorrow in his eye's

"So you where tortured too? I can't believe you gave in!" Blitz said coldly

"Ha, I'm not stupid, I wasn't going to sit there while some idiot carved the flesh of my body!" Sam said "No offence!" He added looking at the carver

"There has always been a big difference between you and me Sam," Bltiz said as the pokemon hacked at his legs "You where always week, You always give in too easy, By the looks of it they didn't even get to your elbow!" Blitz said in dissapointment

"And now here I am watching it be done to my own brother!" Sam said "Tell me, How week is that?"

"Thats not week, Thats just heartless!" Blitz said

"Make sure there isn't any flesh left on his body!" Sam said as he walked out the door

Alana

Years
    Alana had never felt so helpless in her life. There was nothing she could do to help Pat. She kept her arms around him as he stared at his mothers body. "Chi ree." Chikorita waved her leaf from side to side a light pink powder spread through the room. This move was known as sweet sent and it was used to disorient people and Pokemon during battle. But in this case it could be used to help calm the two elite trainers.

Alana nodded silently at her friend as she stopped the attack. Chikorita nodded back and walked over to Pat. She spoke though only Alana knew what she was saying. Then, as if on cue, both Chikorita and Alana seemed to remember something. That thign that had been nagging at the back of her mind for so long now. What she had been worried about though she didn't know she was.

"I'm finally gonna start on my own Pokemon journey!" A young girl who resembled Alana was facing her outside Prof. Elm's lab. The girl was about ten and wearing jeans, an orange shirt, fingerless orange and green gloves, and an orange cap. She had bright blue eyes and short dirty-blonde hair. This was Alana's younger sister, Andrea.

"Yep. And some day I'm sure you'll be an elite trainer."

"You really think so?" Her sister asked breathlessly.

"I have no doubt." Alana replied grinning.

"Well when I become an elite trainer you have to battle me! And when we do I'll win!"

Alana's heart clenched. "Andrea." She said softly.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Blitz looked at his hands to see that they looked like they had gone through a shreader, Both pokemon had already started on his right leg, But blitz still sat there not making a sound,

He though back when he was travelign with his brother, It was the only reason blitz even got a pokemon, All to protect sam, And now he couldn't care less, This event has changed Sam, But when blitz thought about it, It changed blitz aswell.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Pat's eyes, now red from the tears, finally blinked fr the first time since he had entered the room. He couldn't believe this...his mom was the one who had helped him get started on his pokemon journey. That happy memory came flwoing into his sorrow-filled mind.

"Pat, wake up. I have a Present for you." A little boy with untidy black hair awoke from his bed. The little boy said, "Wh-what?" The cool, sweet voice said, "Look over here."

The little boy sat up and looked at the edge of his bed. A woman with long dark-brown hair was holding a basket. In that basket...was a Kecleon.

The boy blinked and excitedly said, "Mom...you got me a pokemon?"

The woman smiled and said, "Yes, you've told me on several occaisons that you've dreamed of becoming a trainer. So I figured I would help you achieve your dream."

The little boy picked up the Kecleon from the basket and it licked him. The boy giggled and said, "Thank you Mom..."

Pat exited the flashback and said, "Alana...we have to get out of here. We need to get to a safe place." Pat didn't even look at Alana, he continued to stare at his mother's body.

Alana asked, "Where can we go?"

Pat answered, "I have a secret base in Hoenn. We can go there..."

Alana

Years
    Alana nodded. She was in Hoenn now. She had left Johto so there was no way to check....her hand moved to the Pokegear around her neck. It had taken a nasty beating when she was attacked and she highly doubted it worked any more. She messed with a few buttons and nothing happened. This'll take forever to fix. She sighed and nodded to Pat. "Yeah let's go to your secret base. I don't want to be out in the open again for a while. All this panic and being hunted is becoming very annoying." Her voice was calm but she felt a mixture of sadness, worry, pitty, and fear. It was a feeling that was becoming familiar to her. But the fear, was for her sister, not her.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    The pokemon had nearly reached blitz's right knee, And one had started on the next leg, The leg that had been tied up

If i can get rid of this rope, I might have more of a chance! Blitz thought,

Surely enough the pokemon accadently cut the rope, Blitz outomaticly got to his feet, He clibed up the pole his hands where tied to with his feet,

The pokemon tried to reach him but couldn't, Although the pain was unbearable, He knew he couldn't let it get to him, He couldn't fall toward those monsters of pokemon!

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Pat started walking toward the door. Before he opened it, he turned around and looked at his Mother's body one last time. Pat said under his breath, "Thank you mom...thank you for everything. Good-bye" Another tear rolled down his face but he wiped it off. He opened the door and walked out of the room.

Later, after quietly wandering the halls of Battle Pike. Pat and Alana exited the Seviper-shaped building. Pat had been silent the whole time...though Alana had her arm around his shoulder.

Pat reached for Boom's pokeball, and released the Lugia without saying a word. Boom felt Pat's sadness...it almost made him cry. Pat and Alana silently boarded the Lugia while Chikorita and Cell struggled to climb on. Boom lifted off of the ground and flew into the air.

While Boom was gaining Altitude, another memory came back into Pat's head.

A younger Pat, about 13 years old, stood at the base of a wood room facing the trainer on the other side...his mother.

His mom said, "Hello Pat, I see you have been invited to Battle Frontier. I was so proud when I'd heard you had won the Hoenn League Championship. I see now that you want to challenge me...and I accept this challenge. Let me see if you have raised your pokemon correctly. How about a one-on-one match?"

His mom said, "Go Seviper!" She tossed a pokeball into the air and the great snake appeared on gym floor.

Pat said, "Cell...lets go." The Kecleon that was always atop his shoulder jumped down and faced the Seviper. The seviper flicked his forked tongue at Cell and Cell flicked his tongue as well.

Pat's mom yelled, "Seviper, Poison Fang!" The snake jumped into the air and opened its mouth and bared its venomous fangs. The seviper bit onto Cell and injected poison into the runt lizard's body. Cell winced and whined...but the yellow stripes around his eyes began glowing. Pat had never seen Cell do this before. His tail uncurled and the red stripe on his chest glowed.

Rocks crashed up from below the floor and pummeled Seviper. The snake let go of Cell but the rocks ekpt coming. Seviper fell and Pat's mom recalled it into its pokeball.

She said, "Oh my...Ancient Power. Pat...you have beaten me. Here, take this Frontier Badge."

She walked to ther other side of the room and handed Pat a badge. Pat hugged hism other and said, "If you want a rematch mom, just call me on my PokeNav."

Pat's mom laughed and kissed her son on the cheek. Pat waved good-bye and he walked out of the room.

Pat felt rain on his head...We must be there already... Boom landed in a rainy forest in front of a large clump of Plants. Pat and Alana got off of Boom and Pat led Alana to the clump of plants. He brushed some aside and a door was revealed. He opened the door for Alana then wallked in after she did.

Alana sat down at a table inside. Pat opened his backpack and pulled out his PokeNav. He walked over towards Alana and handed it to her.

He said silently, "My PokeNav has Match Call, you might be able to contact whoever you were trying to call on your Pokegear." Pat then sat in a chair in the corner...looking down at the floor...saying nothing.

Alana

Years
    Alana took the Pokenav and thanked Pat quietly. She dialed a number and waited. "Hello?" A young voice answered. Alana's heart jumped and relief swept through her.

"Hi." She said quietly. "How have you been Andrea?"

"Alana? Hey! I've been great! I think my Cyndaquil is going to evolve!"

"Great." Alana replied simply.

"But, people have been saying things about elite trainers and I saw stuff on TV that involved you. None of it was true was it?" Andrea's voice sounded worried and a bit scared.

"Of course not. Just a misunderstanding and we'll have it sorted out in no time."

"Alright then. You still owe me a battle when I'm ready got it?"

"Yeah don't worry about it. I'll see you soon I expect."

"Great." They exchanged a few more words then Alana hung up. She slumped in her seat and sighed.

"I'm worried about her. She has no idea what's going on. I hope she makes it through all this." She stopped and looked apologetically at Pat. "You're mom was an elite trainer wasn't she?" It was all she could think to say. The only thing she could thinkt o do right now was, well, talk. It seemed like a lame kind of medicine but it did help soemtimes.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Pat looked up from the corner and said, "Yes...she was. She was recognized as one of the best trainers everywhere. She took a job as one of the Frontier Brains at Battle Frontier. Most people viewed her as a stern, silent type...but on the inside she was sweet and caring. Dad always had to be gone to tend to the Ecruteak Gym...but Mom would take off time from Battle Frontier to take care of me."

Cell was digging in a cabinet in the corner, looking for berrys. His eyes glistened and a smile spread across his face...Pecha Berrys. He held it up and and said, "Kec-ley! (All right!)" Then, Chikorita eyed the Pecha Berry...

Alana

Years
    Chikorita looked up and twitched. "Chi rita....."

"Oh dear..." Alana stood up but Chikorita had already charged. The little grass type snatched a Pecha Berry and practically swallowed it whole.

"......" Pat stared as Chikorita and Cell began to raid the cabinet of all it's Pecha Berries.

"Do you think we should stop them before it's too late?" Alana asked Pat. It seemed it might already be too late as Chikorita had already eaten three Pecha Berries.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    "......!" Sean gasped for air, eyes blood shot and stained. Solrock backed off and moved back to the dragons pokeball. Sean sat up with little more then a wince. "Thank you", his cuts were now closed but his bones were all but mended.

Kristin looked up at the finally concience trainer, but remained silent. Sean stepped off the bed, still limping, and walked up to her. "So now we need to talk". With a sense of unebidable fear he spoke to her, interrogated her. When he realized she had no more knowledge to give then he already knew, he began to get personal. "When did he take your family?"

"Afew months ago", she was still looking away from him.

"So this isn't the first thing 'he' has asked you to do", Sean slowly began sounding more and more friendly.

"No...i had two before you"

"And what happened then", He lifted her head up and tried reading her eyes.
    "I killed two trainers. The first one was a young girl, not more then thirteen years old. The second one was a gym leader." Kristin broke down for a few seconds then looked into his eyes with a glare only known by those who've seen death.

"How did you kill them, you don't seem like the most powerful trainer". Sean's curiosity dragged him into things he didn't want to know.

"...I tricked the girl into taking a rest in a small cave after our pokemon battle. When she turned her back...I left the cave, and had one of my pokemon destroy the entrance." It was visible through her eyes that she wouldn't have been capable of killing anything herself.

"And the gym leader, how did you deal with him".

"I snuck into the gym after dark, hid, and waited. I had been given a small sphere full of a poison to use. So i placed the capsule in his food and left."

Sean grabbed a near by chair and sat down in front of her. "Your not a criminal, or a murderer. You've felt to have no choice but to obey." His words were outlined in kindness but had a whole different purpose. "What do you plan to do now".

"I was hoping to save them, and seek revenge", She fell into his emotional deresion and walked into the trap.

"Okay but i'll need something in return..."

Sean brushed Kristin?s hair out of her face, revealing her tear stained face. ?Don?t worry?, he whispered into her ear. She shuddered as Sean leaned in and kissed her cold lips. Her warmth and feeling was what he had been void of.

Kristin knew he was her only hope, she kept thinking that to herself. She gasped as his hands gripped her breasts. My only hope.

Sean?s grip tightened as she gasped, the feeling of another empowered him. He kissed her neck in this daze, undid her shirt. Kristin looked down at him, and forced a passionate kiss. My only hope. He untied her hands; she moved her hands across his chest. They were both forcing this, both needing this for a different reason then love.

They moved to the bed, Sean ignoring his broken leg. Kristin kneeled over him, her hair hanging down into his face as they kissed. His hands moved along her hips and legs, her body was a painkiller. Her warmth coaxed his shattered mind.

Solrock moved into the small bathroom, it knew when to leave.

Sean moaned with Kristin, they?re embrace pulsed and breathed. Both of them felt a momentary bliss a possible serenity. But all too soon they fell from this, back to the sour reality. Kristin closed her eyes and laid her head against his chest; Sean wrapped his arm around her and slept.

Kristin felt his beating heart, its frenetic melody. She realized how stressed he was, she smiled and kissed him. My only hope and momentary love, she thought

A slender man wearing a colorful jumpsuite walked out onto the roof of the foretress. "Its time to start a storm", a dozen or so cloud like pokemon appeared...

Last edited:

Seer235

Light Side Lateralus
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 6, 2005
    The trainer continued to back away, obviously in fear of Steve. He kept backing up, but soon hit a tree, and when the trainer turned back to see what he had hit, Steve ran up and wrapped his arm around his enemies throat. The trainer was pulled down into a headlock, and was punched in the gut by Steve?s free fist. ?Who did this?? Steve whispered angrily ?Was it you??

?Yes. Please, I was only following orders! Please!?

?Who ordered you to do this??

?I can?t tell you!?

Steve lifted up the trainer, pushed him against the tree, and put his hand against his throat. ?So why shouldn?t I kill you right now?? The trainer turned away and began to weep.

Kari saw Steve and ran up to him. ?No, don?t!? She grabbed Steve?s arm and looked into his eyes. ?Don?t do it, you don?t want to. It won?t help.?

Venusaur carefully watched the downed Latias. The sight confused him, as Latias?s details began to disappear and it had turned slightly pink. Venusaur shot out more razor leaves at it, and Latias lost its shape further. It soon was little more than a pink blob with two dots for eyes. Venusaur walked over and looked down onto it. A Ditto, Venusaur had fought them before. He stomped down on the face, knocking the weakened Ditto unconscious, and walked over to where he believed Steve to be.

Articuno and Salamence now continued their duel in the air. Even after a few close calls, neither pokemon had been able to land a significant blow. Salamence barrel rolled, avoiding another ice beam from Articuno. It lunged forward, jaws outstretched, at Articuno. Articuno flew up, but Salamence managed to bite down onto the bird?s tail, and held on tight. Instead of fighting, though, Articuno turned back and spread its wings, ice gathering in front of them. It flew up next to Salamence, and released a blizzard into the side of the dragon. Salamence let out a great wail, and fell to the ground. Articuno circled above its foe for a short time, before finally deciding it was safe to land.

Metagross sat silently on the ground, knowing full well that Latios was circling above head waiting to dive down and attack Metagross at the best moment. The steel beast set its feet down and closed its eyes, but kept its mind very open. The trap was set. Just as Metagross had hoped for, Latios turned down and dove straight at Metagross. Metagross stayed perfectly still, waiting for the opportune moment. Just before Latios would impact Metagross? back, Metagross pushed both of its front legs forward, flipping it over, and stabbed all four claws into Latios? neck. Metagross braced itself for the inevitable impact, but instead of Latios crashed into Metagross, it was splattered with a pink goo. Metagross turned over, and the goo fell to the ground. It was a Ditto.

?Don?t do it, you don?t want to. It won?t help.? Kari?s words echoed in Steve?s ears as he held the trainer up to the tree. He deserves death Steve though, an eye for an eye right? No, no, don?t be like him. Why not? We need to play on their level to beat them. By killing all of our enemies? Of course, then they won?t be able to do any more horrid deeds. But then I would be doing them! They killed my brother, I need to make them pay. My brother?.what would he want me to do?

Steve loosened his grip on the trainer?s throat. ?My brother would want me not to kill.? Steve looked back at Kari. ?I won?t hurt him. But we have to find a way to keep him from leaving, at least until the police arrive.?

At that moment, Steve?s three pokemon walked over to them, victorious. ?Perfect timing. Alright, Metagross, knock down that tree over there. Venusaur, lift it up and make it so that guy can?t move.? Metagross smashed a claw into the tree, destabilizing it, and causing it to fall over. Venusaur shot out multiple vines, around the tree, and managed to hoist it up, move it, and drop it on the trainer?s legs. ?The police?ll be here soon. I?ll let them deal with you.?

Steve recalled Venusaur and Metagross, and jumped onto Articuno along with Kari. ?Thanks,? he said back to her. ?I really appreciate your help. I don?t know what I would?ve done without you there.?

Kari blushed. ?Well?? But before she could say anything further, a voice was heard behind them.

?Land now, and put your hands in the air. You are under arrest.? Steve and Kari turned back to see a police officer with a megaphone, flying on a Pidgeot. More police officers on Pidgeots appeared behind him. There were half a dozen in all.

?Great,? Steve muttered. ?Here we go again.?

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    As blitz hung onto the pole any way he could, He noticed himself slipping little by little

Somebody save me!

Blitz thought thinking that this could be the end

He needed to get his hands free from the pole so he could run, He needed help, And he wasn't afraid to admit it

He looked down and noticed blood running down the pole, He was loosing blod faster then before, If it kept up he was going to pass out

"H-help!" He softly said as he felt his bdy getting weeker

"Hahahaha" The carver laughed "Your only doing the job for me by staying up there!" He said with a huge grin on his face "You can't last much longer, Expecially if your going to use all your energy trying to stay away from my pokemon!"

Last edited:

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    OOc: Posting this for pat ,cause his comp is being gay

Pat didn't respond, he continued staring blankly at the floor. He didn't care about a hyper chikorita. His mind was still set on the loss of his mother. He wanted to stay in that corner until he died...but, he hadn't lost everything...Alana had been there for him. She held him and cried with him when he found his mom's body. He still had her...and he found a new determination not to let that change.

Pat looked up from his corner and said, "Alana...thank you for being there for me. I probably would still be lying on the ground in that room in Battle Frontier if you hadn't of helped me."

A suprised look came across Alana's face, she said, "Oh your welcome, thats horrible what happened..."

A tear rolled down her face, but Pat stood up and wiped it off. She looked up at him and said, "Pat..its just that feeling, the feeling of total helplessness... I can't stand it."

Pat embraced her and said, "Thats fine..." She smiled at him, and she wrapped her arms around him. Her eyes met his...Pat smiled for the first time in hours. Then, they kissed.

Meanwhile, unnoticed by the trainers, Cell was running up and down walls, fleeing from the hyper chikorita that was chasing him. Cell was sitting atop the cabinet while the grass type below was continually bashing it with her head. Cell groaned, "Kec-lee-kec... (****, if Pat wasn't so involved with this little beast's trainer...I'd knock it back to its senses...)"

Cell figured he was safe up here, so he flickered out his long tongue and grabbed a Leppa Berry from inside the cabinet. Chikorita kept bashing the cabinet...until it fell over. A huge lump was on its head where it had been smacking the cabinet. Cell smiled and said, "Leon-ley...kec-kec (Ah, I've never been more happy with Pat's choice in furniture...ah, gotta love that solid redwood.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back